New City Grower 2.0

We are using the one in the link that i posted, have been for two years .....just using ph"d tap water .....I change the water when every 2 week when change out clones & it work great for us :peace:

the bigger pump keeps the pressure up so the spray head work properly :peace:

That was a good tutorial posted a couple pages back.

I built an aerocloner today and it was alright except for the top leaked, (as did the other one I was using previously)
So I decided to go with a tub in a tub style design. Water leaks out of the aerocloner lid into the larger tub and flows back into the aerocloner through holes I drilled in the smaller tub. This seems to work well. Here is a bunch of pics.

image13075.jpg
image13080.jpg
image13076.jpg
image13077.jpg
image13078.jpg
image13079.jpg
image13081.jpg
image13082.jpg

I used hot glue wherever I needed an adhesive. Cool thing is you can add water or a nutrient solution or whatever you want quick and easy by simply pouring it into the larger tub.

I like this thing. 8 site is plenty if not overkill for me. Sorry no tutorial, there are lots of good ones already anyway. I'd happily answer a question for anyone who had one though.

Happy cloning.

i intend on blacking out the aerocloner soon, clear is nice for pics, not so much for roots.

Can definitely crank out some clones with these.
Planning on using tap water and a few drops of CaMg+

Maybe I should put a beta or goldfish in the outer reservoir lol. Little fish poop to get the party starting.

The current will kill the fish. Please don't use a fish, and never buy Betta's. It is so cruel. You aren't cruel, that's not what I'm saying.

Current ? What current?.....:scratchinghead:

Speaking of fish, GF, have you seen Hosebombers organic aquaponic system that recycles the fish waste and uses it as a food. The fish swim in the reservoir. At least what I made of it. Was really cool :thumb:

I'll have to look around for his thread :surf:

Speaking of fish, GF, have you seen Hosebombers organic aquaponic system that recycles the fish waste and uses it as a food. The fish swim in the reservoir. At least what I made of it. Was really cool :thumb:

I'll have to look around for his thread :surf:

Actually, we have a rather large urban farmer in the city who has greenhouses and uses aquaponics to grow specialty vegetables for gourmet restaurants, locally. It really is a beautiful system, but I don't like the fish being forced to live in unnatural conditions, in super overcrowded small areas with being harvested themselves for food, as well. I don't like it. But I'm not a meat person. No animals.

I don't judge anyone else, though. I cook my husband meat and fish all the time.

I admire the way you think GF :love: I am sure your hubby loves your cooking :circle-of-love:

Dunno, but he thanks me every day for cooking, even if I cook a bowl of cereal! We are very happily married for a very long time.

Tomorrow night, I'm making him fish tacos!

Been trying to eat and serve more whole foods. I've been going to the market more than once a week to try and cook and shop the way my grandmother did in Brooklyn. We went to the grocery every few days to buy the fresh ingredients. There was no such thing as Hamburger Helper to my little Italian grandmother.

We live in a different world. I miss the produce stores on every block in the city of NY.

Being inspired by your words I made a dinner with 0 meat in it, and my bf loved it! which was surprising cause he's spoiled :biglaugh:

I am lucky here, Romania has plenty of farmers who still follow growing techniques passed through generations, and I have the market right across the street, always fresh everything. I really enjoy buying vegetables from the old ladies who set baskets with their own harvests on the pavement, doesn't get more "bio" then that :love:

Being inspired by your words I made a dinner with 0 meat in it, and my bf loved it! which was surprising cause he's spoiled :biglaugh:

I am lucky here, Romania has plenty of farmers who still follow growing techniques passed through generations, and I have the market right across the street, always fresh everything. I really enjoy buying vegetables from the old ladies who set baskets with their own harvests on the pavement, doesn't get more "bio" then that :love:

Oh, Tenshi, that sounds deliciously European. May I ask if you are a native Romanian, or did you move there? Maybe if we are doing some off topic discussion it would better be done on the Virtual Couch or in my Non-420 Garden Journal in my links. Sorry Reginale for OTing your journal.

:love:

Back
Top Bottom