New City Grower 2.0

I called them Reg. As of two weeks ago they had 1 cubic foot bales of peat.

BID was having increasing respiratory issues ever since I started reading his journals. They were progressively getting worse. Then he had a pulmonary embolism. He will be missed. It is easy to forget that many of the members here use cannabis to alleviate the symptoms of serious medical conditions. It is difficult to know just how much a person is suffering from what they type. BID remained his cheerful upbeat self right up to the very end - very inspirational.

Oh.. wow... I'm so sorry for his family, and all the people that actually got a chance to know him here... sorry for my ignorance.. shoulda just went and looked for myself..
Thats awful.

A better view of our cannabis friendly outdoor market. Courtesy of Tamir...

image126861.jpg

:laugh: Hey Reg, I saved the picture of the buckets so I could try to zoom in and read the labels to see if there were any fun goodies. Sadly the resolution just wasn't there.

:laugh: Hey Reg, I saved the picture of the buckets so I could try to zoom in and read the labels to see if there were any fun goodies. Sadly the resolution just wasn't there.
It was worth a try.

No, there doesn't seem to be a list of what's in the buckets. I did notice that they carry Pro Mix, don't know if it's THE Pro Mix since there is no picture or anything. It says the 1 cu foot peat moss is $8.

QUICK UPDATE

NURSE BETTY (Royal Medic)

Wet Weight

IMG_2014080105_3_.jpg

Dry Weight

IMG_2014080623.jpg

Yeah he is, Lester. That looks like the super creamiest buds Reg has harvested to date. We'll know when he smokes some, provides one of his excellent smoke reports, and measures it on his highness scale chart.

:popcorn:

Reg top of the bud
thanks for bringing the magic tree to 420 world,,,BID was a shock poor guy was very unwell but of excellent spirit
I know that he will Journey well and to read his last posting will be an honour we should not be sad as sadness can bind the soul
to the material world!! BID will be with us until his final rites are done,, one thing I am certain he will be with no pain
and my prayer is that he will soon be home :passitleft::rip::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

P8068937.jpg

I have returned my DCS cape & pleather belt.
Congratulations on becoming our latest former DCS member Trix. This is one club we celebrate leaving. :party:

No, there doesn't seem to be a list of what's in the buckets. I did notice that they carry Pro Mix, don't know if it's THE Pro Mix since there is no picture or anything. It says the 1 cu foot peat moss is $8.

Yeah, I see that. It is "coming" on their website. I am going to call them later out of curiosity. My friend Joey who lives in Bklyn was looking for a nice garden center in the city. I'll report my findings for you here, Reg.

QUICK UPDATE​

BUBBLE GUMMER
(Feminized) Day 38 / Day 27 under 12/12

She finally showed her sex; another girl... :slide:

IMG_2014080751_1_.jpg

IMG_2014080751_2_.jpg

Now all three plants going SOG (B. Real) style; "Hoodrats 3 & 4 and the BUBBLE GUMMER" have shown their sex.

IMG_2014080710.jpg

THE CLONE ATTEMPTS
Day 3

They seem to be doing OK. In the past I've even been known to have them wilt by the 3rd day.

CLONE DOME CLONES

IMG_2014072802_3_.jpg

IMG_2014072802_5_.jpg

WINDOW SEAL CLONES

IMG_2014072802_2_.jpg

And the paper towel method wasn't working out for me. I had to go back to my seed dish to get the
BLACK to BLACK bean going.

IMG_2014072802_1_.jpg

IMG_2014072802_4_.jpg

I'm eager to see how they turn out. they look a little too far from the light? congrats on the harvest and the female.

Back
Top Bottom