New City Grower 2.0

You're scaring me a bit by telling me I'm the only one doing something. LOL. But I see our gardening as a skill based Art Form.
I'm not saying you're the only one, just the only one I've noticed. Even if it's your thing thinking outside of the box is what turns good growers into great growers.

Thanxx Shotta.

Couldn't of picked a better day SoulGirl. I can't even put into words the 420 circle of love I'm feeling here this morning. You guys and gals are the worlds greatest... :circle-of-love:

And now for a look at my first ever scheduled Defol. I also did some super-cropping to open her up.

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand, Re-Veg) Day 47 / Day 15 under 12/12

Before

IMG_2014080138_2_.jpg

After

IMG_201408018_1_.jpg

IMG_201408018_2_.jpg

IMG_2014080106.jpg

You did a good job defoliating your plant.

Reg, you saw the label. If bone meal was an appropriate material to be used as a drench, it would have listed that on the bag. Generally, you can be fairly certain that the directions on the bag is the way the material should be used. Bone meal is not my first choice to provide phosphorous to soil. And now I think you are probably just annoyed with me.

happy bday BAR! my bday is at the end of this month. your plants and flowers look good :bravo:

Hows ya head :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm good Jaga. I didn't do any real drinking, just a few glasses of Moet. I smoked all day though.

You did a good job defoliating your plant.
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thanxx Judge John. That means the world coming from you.

And now I think you are probably just annoyed with me.
What's going on in that pretty little head of yours Brooklyn? How the heck could I be annoyed with you for trying to help me? Do I need to send you a copy of my last seminar? "BAR's 3 Step Road to Self-Confidence"

Happy Birthday my friend and may your day be blessed with greenness.... I am so impressed with your defoliation!!!..:circle-of-love:
Thank you so much Lady Dee. I'm just trying to be like you.

What's going on in that pretty little head of yours Brooklyn? How the heck could I be annoyed with you for trying to help me? Do I need to send you a copy of my last seminar? "BAR's 3 Step Road to Self-Confidence"

Yes please! I really don't have a whole lot of self-confidence.

Yes please! I really don't have a whole lot of self-confidence.
Repeat after me 3 times. "I am somebody & people love me... I am somebody & people love me... I am somebody & people love me" Now doesn't that feel good? :circle-of-love:

Very nice defol and super crop opened her up nicely anyone would think you done it before :roorrip:
Thanxx Scotty. I super-cropped on one of my two original plants; either LAVERNE or SHIRLEY. I'm not quite sure which one it was but that was before I had any idea of what I was doing.
I've also done emergency defol to remove damaged leafs but never for ventilation and light penetration. This was more of a targeted outcome instead of just removing dead or dying leafs.

Great Shatterday to you BAR :thumb:
Back atcha Cronic.

QUICK UPDATE
Aug 2 2014​

6 months? Kill it!

After reading this post by Old Man on Jaga's journal I started thinking about how crappy the smoke was from
KUMIKO IV and thought about going on ahead chopping the SLEESTACK X SKUNK. She's getting old, is the last plant from that round with all the issues, and now a days I can use the real estate.
But after taking her out of the Bloom Tent I realized that in the last week she's gotten thicker & stickier and is growing much healthier.

SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Regular) Day 152 / Day 142 under 12/12

IMG_2014080219_1_.jpg

IMG_2014080219_2_.jpg

IMG_2014080219_4_.jpg

IMG_2014080219_3_.jpg

STREET GIRL #1 (Unknown Strain) Day 33

She was transplanted a little while ago. I put air-holes all around her new pot and made sure I didn't disturb any of the original soil from the cup like Brooklyn told me to do when transplanting.

Posted by gardenfaerie:
Reg, next time just leave the dirt in place

IMG_2014080219_5_.jpg

IMG_2014080219_6_.jpg

IMG_2014080219_7_.jpg

IMG_2014080219_8_.jpg

A belated happy birthday fellow Leo. Looks like it was a good one!:happy-birthday::party::happy-birthday:
TokesALot and I both celebrated our b-days this week too! (And smoked our stash of buds from last January. A 7 month cure tasted incredible.)

Congrats on the harvest too!

And an excellent job on the defoliation- really let's the light in! I never have the nerve to take more than a leaf or two.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom