New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

PHOTO SHOOT
Nov. 30, 2013

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 52

Who said it's never as good as the first time?

IMG_20131130_052631.jpg

IMG_20131130_052859.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR
(Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 63

Even after fimming I'm still raising her lights everyday. I'm scared to give her nutes, they might cause her to rip through the tent like a she-hulk!

IMG_20131130_052326.jpg

IMG_20131130_052828.jpg

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 56

Please baby, don't give daddy anymore drama. She's finally growing some height.

IMG_20131130_052718.jpg

IMG_20131130_052610.jpg

IMG_20131130_052839.jpg

Now tell your little sister you love her STACK A. DOLLAR.

IMG_20131130_052024.jpg

nice shade of green on the new growth. i guess it did take a couple days to recover and grow?

that other plant is gonna be a monster reminds me of the big bladed purple wreck (purp x trainwreck)

glad that white skunk is growing for sure :high-five:

is that right kingjohnc? good bit of info thanks

Hey Reg.

Humidity could very well become an issue looking at your pic. Try get some quick readings on temp and RH in there. The vent may need to be opened to better keep things under control.
I believe I had too much water in the bottom tray. I think your only suppose to just put enough to barely cover the bottom floor which I've now done.

BEFORE

IMG_20131129_113935.jpg

AFTER

IMG_20131130_161716.jpg

I believe I had too much water in the bottom tray. I think your only suppose to just put enough to barely cover the bottom floor which I've now done.

Looking much better Reg.

And I'm enjoying it. It's giving me time to catch up on my 420 special readings without all my subscribed threads getting backed up.
Edit... Oh, you meant the jar looks empty. I thought you meant the 420 site looks empty. LOL

Laverne must really have some EFFECTS on you Reg! Looking good in here bro! +Reps ;)

Here we go again but before I get into the bad news let's talk about what's good;

I PHed WATERED LAVERNE (Re-Veg), RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk), & STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) THIS MORNING! That's all the good news.

Now...

KUMIKO III (Honey Haze) still hasn't sprouted after 9 days.

IMG_20131201_113822.jpg

And it look's like I'll be renewing my membership in the Dead Clone Society after all. This is only after 3 days. I may have set a 420 record for killing a clone this time! LOL

IMG_20131201_113932.jpg
IMG_20131201_114910.jpg

Gosh, this is making me scared to take cuttings.

I'm sorry, Reg. I had high hopes. Maybe too much humidity in the beginning? Seems like successful cloning is a true canna art-form.

On a much brighter note that Laverne is something to behold. I think she's prettier this go-round than the first. And Rachel is perking up wonderfully. And Stack A. Dollar... gee, what a grower. :dreamy:

Edit: 420th post right here, Reg. Happy to share it with you! :passitleft:

Congrats on your 420th post Dres...

I missed your picture update. Laverne looks like a skunk cross. Do you know the genetics?

I find that too much heat will do this to my cuts as well. I place my heat pad on a 15 minute on/off schedule which helps. It also is important that the plant is mature and healthy you take cuts from. the healthiest plants will provide the healthiest clones. Keep humidity high do not mist the plants only the inside of the dome for the first couple days. then start opening the the vents slowly. I am about to take some cuts tonight. The last round I took looked like hell.

Happy Skunkday BAR
I think its time you tried a bubble cloner
a little bucket a dark one and airpump don't forget the airlines a bubble stone and a few neoprene pucks
and you gtg
im gonna take a few cutting today I think since I might move chemdawg down to the flower tent early cause its getting to tall for veg area

Hi! Could anyone help me plss.//

I am first time grower and live in Vietnam, the temperature is between 26-33o (Oc-Feb)), 33-44d rest.

I couldnt get the Fox Farm Nutrient in Vietname so the shop gave me this.

My plants are 1 of AK 49 Vission 10 days old and 1 suppercheese 5 days old.

As I read the post that I have to feed them first time nutrient on the 14th of the grow but dont really know those nutrients are the right choices and can I mix them up together.

The white one said need to mix with 1 more nutrient called Bloom & Fruit 16-9-0 (for flower period) and the green one for vegie period.

Pls help me! Would be appreciated much.

Thank u

Kaka

We are going to need some background info to diagnose your problem Greenhorn.

I would first ask how high are your lights from your plants canopy?
How old are the plants?
Are you feeding them nutrients?

Any possible way to post some pictures, this can also be very handy as seeing the problem is the key to fixing it :Namaste:

1456827_234915400002892_145052440_n.jpg
1461714_234915376669561_1999881151_n.jpg
hinh_1.jpg

I missed your picture update. Laverne looks like a skunk cross. Do you know the genetics?
From now on I'm letting someone else answer this question. :laughtwo:

The correct answer is worth: 1 REP & A NEW CAR

Or you can take what's behind curtain # 2...
right here
Hi! Could anyone help me plss.

KAKA, I'm really not the one to ask about nutes but plenty of my best imaginary friends stroll through this thread that are somewhat experts in nutes. Your welcomed to post a few pics of your plants here so they know what your working with when they do arrive.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom