New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Dag, its 4 o'clock here. This ups truck is trying to waste my whole day off. I could've went out and bought the lights & fan while waiting for this grow tent. Ups should get a better system with approximated delivery times instead of holding customers hostage all day

I feel yea man waiting for shit like that sucks, but when it arrives its like freaking Christmas

6:30 still no ups

I feel yea man waiting for shit like that sucks, but when it arrives its like freaking Christmas
YOUR RIGHT. JUST ARRIVED & IM LIKE A KID AT THE CAndy store. 10 MINS AGO I WAS SO TIGHT

LOL!!!! He'll be done in 10 minutes and bored again!!! Really it only took me 10-15 minutes to build!
HOW RIGHT YOU ARE BUT IT'S HERE
IMG_20130715_193225.jpg
1373931785376.jpg
1373931812734.jpg

NOW FOR THE GHETTO LIGHTS AND LAVERNE CAN START HER SENTENCE. IM GOING TO LEAVE SHIRLEY OUTSIDE BECAUSE LAVERNE VEGED DECENTLY OUT THERE. DO YOU GUYS THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA?

Reg, don't forget to duct tape those lower two flaps, you will get light leakage. Was I right about the quality of the tent? For the price, I think it's a steal!

1000 percent right (1000 no typo) & im bored now

I am eager to see how large the parcel is! Not like that guys.... c'mon now I dun swing that way 'looks over at bed at one of gf's napping. Yes the non blow up kind 'rolls eyes lol jk

i am eager to see how large the parcel is! Not like that guys.... C'mon now i dun swing that way 'looks over at bed at one of gf's napping. Yes the non blow up kind 'rolls eyes lol jk
that's the box it came in

1373935367261.jpg

FORGOT THE PICTURE

does that tent have two compartments?
not actually, the adjustable shelf you see will only hold but so much weight. But i guess you could tape the velcro to the poles to keep it from sliding down

Back
Top Bottom