New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

ATTEMPTING TO ENLARGE PHOTOS + LST TO SUPPLY MORE LIGHT TO NUGS
IMG_20130716_205617.jpg
IMG_20130716_205639.jpg

yes. Your droid saves 3 sets of pics when you take them. It is a dumb phone. I can say that cause i also have a dumb htc phone. Sometimes it randomly makes one of the smaller versions the default. Try tunring your phone sideways sometimes that works for me.
Btw, nice looking light rig sir. :):):):):):)
thanxx a mill on the pics info. "htc's" like we said, their cameras leave a lot to be desired (BUT THE BEST FOR DROID APPS)

04186.jpg

wallys world:
$4 power strip.
$1 adapter screw in light one end, plug in other end.
$6 pack of cfl's

lowes
$3 y adapter

maybe you can flower ghetto style??
i wonder where i got that idea.

Thank god! I thought it was me vs cali. But its all family here. Your in the city, bk or what?

Like the way you answered that without answering.

I hope you are surviving this heat wave okay...I know up(state), here in the boonies, it was like 92 with the heat index. I couldn't imagine what it is like in the city. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter then today...crazy. I'm doing all I can to keep my babies cool, and it still like 87 in the room and it got up to 90 at some point today. Sending cool thoughts your way. :peace:

I hope you are surviving this heat wave okay...I know up(state), here in the boonies, it was like 92 with the heat index. I couldn't imagine what it is like in the city. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter then today...crazy. I'm doing all I can to keep my babies cool, and it still like 87 in the room and it got up to 90 at some point today. Sending cool thoughts your way. :peace:

I feel yhea man. Its been pretty damn hot here in the PNW atleast where I'm at. Been running my house AC non-stop during the day and keeping my door from my house into garage open with a fan to keep the cool AC flowing into the garage.

i hope you are surviving this heat wave okay...i know up(state), here in the boonies, it was like 92 with the heat index. I couldn't imagine what it is like in the city. Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter then today...crazy. I'm doing all i can to keep my babies cool, and it still like 87 in the room and it got up to 90 at some point today. Sending cool thoughts your way. :peace:
just finding out tonight im not alone! Ny in the house. Anyway i work inside an office & keep all 3 ac's blasting 24/7 at home. Its like the tent came just in time. The benefits of a utilities included lease. I left work early today to beat that suffocating crowded rush hour train ride but tomorrows another day. We'll get through it maddog

JULY 17 2013 DAY 26 LAVERNE
IMG_20130717_194119.jpg
IMG_20130717_194405.jpg
IMG_20130717_193701.jpg
IMG_20130717_193701.jpg
IMG_20130717_193646.jpg
IMG_20130717_193849.jpg
MY PLAN IS TO GO 12/12 & ON EVERY 4TH DAY A 24HR DARK CYCLE. WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS ONCE YOU DO THE 24HR DARK CYCLE DOES THE 12/12 SWITCH (LIGHTS ON TIME BECOMES LIGHTS OFF TIME ETC.) OR DOES SHE DO THE 24 FOLLOWED BY HER NEXT 12HR DARK PERIOD (WHICH WOULD BE 36HRS OF DARKNESS). SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOTIC QUESTION BUT I'D RATHER ASK THAN ASSUME. (EDIT): I also watered with nutes right after "lights on" this morning.

JULY 17 2013 DAY SHIRLEY
IMG_20130717_200839.jpg
IMG_20130717_200851.jpg
SHE JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE DOING TO WELL. I'LL TRANSPLANT HER INTO A POT LIKE LAVERNE'S & TRY TO REPLICATE THE SAME GROWING CONDITIONS. MAYBE IT'S THE HEAT. WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEATWAVE RIGHT NOW.

You dont have to do multiple 24 hr darks. Just one will expedite her. You dont want to stress her out too much. She's had a lot of environment changes rapidly...

And on the second girl, did you supercropp that stem? Or is that from the LST?
:peace:

Hey KingJohnC, I know your growing a LA Confidential and making feminized seeds. Does this only occur if the actual female flower is stressed? I have an feminized auto plant that I see a single male flower on. If this pollinates its a "regular" seed? or femized?

Sorry for sking on your thread Reg.

Back
Top Bottom