New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

good morning and good weed reg. To quote wiz high he recommends skipping diminishing light schedule and go straight to 10/14.
It will help reduce stretch promote lateral branch growth to upward and out. Yield stays the same however more resin and pistols will be produced. Electricity is saved for hps growers :)
utilities included lease, describe the pros & cons between 12/12 & 10/14

You can ghetto clone her, if there are willow tree branches in your neighborhood tear some off soak in water, the longer and more branches more potent the solution. Cut a branch off the plant at 45 degree angle soak in solution and take a nail or chopstick poke prehole in soil (peat moss is better and cheap) if no willow trees same procedure. Water her, Mist the clone then Cover with some sort of dome. open for 15 minutes a day to allow her to breathe and mist her down. dont water or it can cause root rot. I'm sure sucess rate is low but I managed to get my first two clones without rooting hormone in peat moss. Use a small pot less than 2" diameter, makes checking for roots easier, first tell tale sign is when the grow out the drainage holes, then I transplant

Im just anxious as hell. It's the first plant i've ever watched grow. Spimp, is it possible to ghetto clone? Im not trying to spend anything else on her this month; cant afford it. + thanxx

Yes. You can buy rooting gel for $5 at wallys. Talk to Ricorico regarding window lickers. Hes been very succesful at it. On a side note, I broke off part of my jalepeno plant last week. I stuck it in mosit soil and misted it in. Now its moving with the light and starting to look like its growing. It was almost a joke by me thinking Im gonna clone this branch. ;)

yes. You can buy rooting gel for $5 at wallys. Talk to ricorico regarding window lickers. Hes been very succesful at it. On a side note, i broke off part of my jalepeno plant last week. I stuck it in mosit soil and misted it in. Now its moving with the light and starting to look like its growing. It was almost a joke by me thinking im gonna clone this branch. ;)
you keep mentioning wallys. I assumed that's the equivalence of a 99cent store. That's where i purchased supplies for the light set-up you suggested but im sure they dont carry anything like rooting gel

you keep mentioning wallys. I assumed that's the equivalence of a 99cent store. That's where i purchased supplies for the light set-up you suggested but im sure they dont carry anything like rooting gel

WAL M*RT = wallys. And I just bought some yesterday.

The powers that be "mob unions" wont let walmart into the city

Wallys s just a reference. Home sleepo or Blowes also I assume have rooting gel.
My ladies are looking good today. Got a few pics up this morning. Ill do a centerfold shoot at some point today... :)

you do any saltwater fishing reg?

The girls look good spimp loving the lst and rate of growth is so fast
nah but i have a friend with a boat on the hudson peer. He goes fishing like every other day. He keeps inviting me but i've been to bars with him. Momma didn't raise no fool.

JULY 23 2013 LAVERNE DAY 32 I"LL BE ATTEMPTING MY FIRST CLONE FROM HER TODAY OR TOMORROW.
IMG_20130723_090233.jpg
IMG_20130723_090626.jpg
IMG_20130723_090252.jpg
ATTEMPTING PHOTO WITHOUT THE HTC AUTO FOCUS. THIS IS AT 1.7 FOCUS SETTING
IMG_20130723_090425.jpg
JULY 23 2013 SHIRLEY DAY 18 SHE'S GOING TO BE JUST FINE
IMG_20130723_090734.jpg
IMG_20130723_090801.jpg

Back
Top Bottom