New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Dont believe the crime rumors.

Says the guy who found two MJ plants growing in a city planter and is illegally growing in his aptartment...
:rofl:
;)

heres the general rule with nutes. Start slow and work up.
For example, if nute a is veg an nute b is bloom. Manufacturer says 4t/gal of a. You give 1t/gal for first feedings. If you water 4 times per week, feed 2.
Bumb this up as long as the girls continue looking good.

I choose to just redline my first grow and had serious issues. But that info is stored into the files now. I know what they start to look like if they od cause i did it:rofl:
thanxx my friend

says the guy who found two mj plants growing in a city planter and is illegally growing in his aptartment...
:rofl:
;)
lol:rofl:

Actually "says channel 9 news" but then again that is local news.

i would start your larger plant with 1/4 strength nutrients and slowly work to the recommended dosage.

here is the Foxfarm Soil Systems Feeding Schedule

Foxfarm_Soil_Systems_Feeding_Schedule.jpeg

here is the Foxfarm Hydroponic Feeding schedule

Foxfarm_Hydroponic_Feeding_schedule.jpg

Tomorrow morning i start laverne's 24 hr dark cycle. It'll be sunday so i know the grow tent isnt arriving. Being that i didnt build that grow box its going to be real ghetto, "a cardboard box" but im sticking to the schedule. Will see pics in the morn my friend. Cant wait to see the flowering stage. P. S. Any ideas on a dirt cheap light set up?

Oh, and i used 1/4 of recommended dosage each of 'tiger bloom & big bud' at sunrise.

Hey man was just catching up on your journal and thought I would drop in and say that it looks like your getting taken care of here at :420: and that I am glad everyone helps everyone out. :party:

When I started my plants I just pretty much went full balls with full strength nutes:morenutes: and the only thing that happened was some serious ass growth. I am using the Botanicare line which are organic-based (mostly) and I am not sure what Foxfarm's is, so I would start slow like the others suggested. Anyways man keep up the good work and looking forward to following your log!! :goodjob:

Thanxx

JULY 14 2013 DAY 23 LAVERNE
1373792007297.jpg
1373792107561.jpg
IMG_20130714_045401.jpg
IMG_20130714_045349.jpg
READY FOR HER 1ST 24HRS OF CAPTIVITY... THE BOX
1373792241769.jpg
AND SHE'S IN THERE

JULY 14 2013 DAY 9 SHIRLEY
IMG_20130714_045825.jpg
IMG_20130714_045818.jpg

WHERE'S LAVERNE. SHE LEFT ME OUTSIDE ALONE
1373792344960.jpg

THANXX, I JUST HOPE SHE DOESNT JUMP INTO A NEUROTIC SHOCK AFTER GOING FROM A NATURAL GROW TO NUTES TO TOTAL DARKNESS TO A GROW TENT ALL IN THE COURSE OF A FEW DAYS. BUT SHES GETTING A LITTLE TO BIG TO KEEP OUTSIDE ANYWAY. SO I GUESS THERE'S NO CHEAP WAY AROUND LIGHTS SINCE NO ONE HAS GIVEN ANY SUGGESTIONS. EVEN SOMETHING TEMPORARILY TILL MY FUNDS LOOK BETTER WOULD HELP. IM A SINGLE PARENT (FATHER) WITH A TEENAGER & ITS SUMMERTIME IN THE CITY. NEED I SAY MORE? APPROPRIATELY NAMED "BROKE ASS REG":helpsmilie:

You could always hit walmart up for a cheap light; for example, Lights of America 24" Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture and its like 10 bucks. This would probably keep them vegging until you could pick up something better. I am sure they will do fine with the switch.

Thanxx now thats dirt cheap..

Back
Top Bottom