New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

When is my grow tent getting there? You gotta tell me what you think when you see it. You may need to duct tape the interior ventilation flaps, because for some reason they didn't provide velcro and you will get light leaks.

Just tracked this morning. Suppose to arrive tomorrow. I hope so because i have tomorrow off.

Excellent!!! Just to ease your worries if you had caught my note early in my journal about the hangers, with the weight og the T-5 fixture on them, they seem pretty stable.

Im on a tight budget right now. But ill be able to jerry-rig something together. WHAT WAS THE COST?

Im on a tight budget right now. But ill be able to jerry-rig something together. WHAT WAS THE COST?

Cost of What? The T-5? I had looked at this, and I think I should have gotten it for the 20,000 lumens it puts out, but instead I went with the Hydrofarm Agrobrite FLT24 T5 Fluorescent, 2 Foot, 4 Tube Grow Light System.

Yea, thats something for later on down the line. Maybe after school clothes.

I agree but i wouldn't trade my situation for anything in the world

04186.jpg

Wallys world:
$4 power strip.
$1 adapter screw in light one end, plug in other end.
$6 pack of CFL's

Lowes
$3 y adapter

Maybe you can flower ghetto style?? :):)

:edit: corrections

I thought i was ready to start the flowering stage, correct me if im wrong

Spimp, I like where your head's at. Reg, there's not enough hours in a day to go through all the YouTube vids of successful CFL grows.

I thought i was ready to start the flowering stage, correct me if im wrong

Correct me If Im wrong, I was stoned. :) Sorry :rofl: Same Isle at wally, little further down... ;)

You know how we do on Sundays. THANXX FOR THE LIGHT SET UP SUGGESTION.

JULY 15 2013 DAY 24 LAVERNE
1373879094374.jpg
1373879161185.jpg
1373879182412.jpg
IMG_20130715_050521.jpg
IMG_20130715_050548.jpg
RISE & SHINE LAVERNE, YOU MADE BAIL

Dag, its 4 o'clock here. This ups truck is trying to waste my whole day off. I could've went out and bought the lights & fan while waiting for this grow tent. Ups should get a better system with approximated delivery times instead of holding customers hostage all day

Heres my UPS rant, more like all delivery drivers. Im 99% sure there is not a scpecial law that fedex, ups, etc can park anywhere they want without a ticket. ive een a driver and gotten tickets for much less than what they do. But As always in AMERICA, THE BIG BOYS GET THE ADVANTAGES AND SCREW THE COMMON MAN.
Sorry, that was a hidden message but it also really does piss me off about them drvers. :rofl:
How are you today brother? Better with delivery I assume. :)

Pissed, they closed the office today for some reason or another & i would've been getting off in another 1/2 hr. F-*k the delivery companies! Here they double park all the time & get ticketed so the ticket agents can make quota. But at the end of the year all big companies pay a certain amount to the city regardless of how many tickets they receive. I guess they have to do it like this or else nothing would ever get delivered "just like my tent's not getting delivered"

:yahoo::rofl::rofl::goof::rofl::rofl::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom