IMG_20131017_210058.jpg

Oct. 17 2013
STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 19

IMG_20131017_210118.jpg
IMG_20131017_210214.jpg
IMG_20131017_210237.jpg

Re: New City Grower

@Spimp - Please make a family tree, I am confused already :helpsmilie:

Im not 100% positive, I did just smoke some 'Snowcap'(??) and am pretty medicated. But I think its something like this:

reg3.jpg

P.S. That took like 45 mins :rofl::rofl:

Wow, Rachel Suavay is a monster! Blue-ribbon winner right there :bravo:

I think maybe Kumiko would sprout if you put her in a separate room from Rachel. She's probably already developed an inferiority complex and doesn't want to be compared to such a beautiful specimen. Depressed seeds are slow :riskybusiness:

LST-- Low stress trainging. Bending her and letting her grow back to the lights. Very good at keeping them small if you have height restrictions.
Fimming-- a technique similar to Topping where you trim the tops. But FIMMING induces more "tops" if done correctly. These are strickly to get more buds rather than one large one in the center.
MG-- Miracle grow. VEEERRRYYY unrelieable. There are nutrients SPECIFICALLY designed for weed available in every major city. MG is for gardens, not MaryJane.
Molasses-- Unsulphered molasess is an easy food source for buds. It also conditions the soil meaning it feed the soil, the soil feeds the plant. Its a bud booster, and only 3$. :)
MG could be magnesium, ca calcium and mg magnesium are a must have if your growing in coco or hydro the famous cal mag you'll hear growers talking about 5 mls per gallon

OH, you don't know about the Dead Clone Society? I'm not just a member I'm the President! I have more than the membership card, I have the full charter with all definitions, rules, & regulations. :reading420magazine:
Hell of a job on the family tree Spimp.

Does an applicant need endorse a Non disclosure Agreement (NDA) when applying to said society? I'd like to peruse the Rules and Bylaws if said society is looking to expand memberships.

All you need is a less than 50% Clone survival rate but mind you, this is a club that all members are trying to forfeit their membership! :headbanger:

Im not 100% positive, I did just smoke some 'Snowcap'(??) and am pretty medicated. But I think its something like this:

reg3.jpg

P.S. That took like 45 mins :rofl::rofl:
Dammit I am not in the circle! hmmmmm 'scratches chin..... Maybe I should post more pics of my hairy legs then?

All you need is a less than 50% Clone survival rate but mind you, this is a club that all members are trying to forfeit their membership! :headbanger:

I am 0 for 4 on the clone thing. Well I rooted the clones and they later died in veg from a hot res bath, does this count?

Dead Clone Society Membership Card

Welcome aboard Sky

Hey Reg lovin the family tree stuff lol (well done Sir spimp). Just remember little old me if you need a stern godfather in the future! I'll happily be the family member in charge of any discipline. If they need to be tied down and reprimanded for ever stepping out of line you send em my way and I'll sort the strict discipline regimen out! lol
Also I'm still waiting on my membership to the Dead clone society!

Dammit I am not in the circle! hmmmmm 'scratches chin..... Maybe I should post more pics of my hairy legs then?

Ha I love the brainstroming Wild!

Spimp, +reps on that family tree bro...well done eh...well done

Hey Reg lovin the family tree stuff lol (well done Sir spimp). Just remember little old me if you need a stern godfather in the future! I'll happily be the family member in charge of any discipline. If they need to be tied down and reprimanded for ever stepping out of line you send em my way and I'll sort the strict discipline regimen out! lol
Also I'm still waiting on my membership to the Dead clone society!

50 Shades of Green up in here :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom