New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I'm touched and honored! I'll be here every day til you rip her down and smoke her. I think she'll be especially potent - all the Rachels I know certainly have a bit of extra spice in them :;):

Rachel is the hottest woman in the whole bible, IMO.

Reg just knows that his girls are gonna produce bud of biblical proportion!

Yes DP, I've already noticed RACHEL SUAVAY (white widow x skunk) is out growing STACK A. DOLLAR (delicious cotton candy). I'm not sure if it's the strain or the difference in the size of the medium. It can also be the fact that STACK A. DOLLAR (delicious cotton candy) started in an outside environment or that RACHEL SUAVAY (white widow x skunk) wasn't soaked & tap-rotted before planted in soil.

Whatever the reason may be, RACHEL SUAVAY (white widow x skunk) is off to the races.:cheer:

PIC OR DIDNT HAPPEN.

:ciao: Reg. ;)

I know from a lot of other journal's I have followed, and a journal that I am following now, that almost every bean of the WWxSkunk strain has the a fast growth rate pheno; and as Don mentioned they tend to overtake the rest of your crop fairly early in vegetative growth.

Reg said:
You have been appointed God-Mother which means you must follow her grow from seedling to harvest.

Ha let's see if this Dresney can live up to be as great of a god-parent as Rico is :hmmmm::):winkyface:

That was TWO days ago REG. See post #1246.
:)
Damn, lower your Spimpin Hand. I was planning on waiting until they showed their next set of leafs before we did another photo shoot. & 2 days ago you could already see who's outgrowing who. Don't get mad because KUMIKO (honey haze) hasn't sprouted yet. You'll be a god-daddy soon enough.:Namaste:

Ha let's see if this Dresney can live up to be as great of a god-parent as Rico is :hmmmm::):winkyface:
I have all the faith in the world in Dres. She's going to be the best god-mommy possible if for nothing else but namesakes. :hippy:

Hi Reg :ciao:

I hear your camera is broken.

Or it assumes it must be broken,

otherwise you would be taking photos with it ;)

What's wrong with my godparenting skills?

Am I not giving her enough attention? :scratchinghead:

Your doing fine Mr. Suavay.:thumb:

Your doing fine Mr. Suavay.:thumb:

Thanxx Reg :thumb:

Considering his sardonic remarks and vague critiscism,

I think AG is broody.

He wants to be a Godparent as well :)

Ok, it may be a few months down the line but AG would you like to be the next God-Father? With the title comes responsibility....EDIT... I think Crazy had already been considered.

I have all the faith in the world in Dres. She's going to be the best god-mommy possible if for nothing else but namesakes. :hippy:

This is quite a lot of pressure. My skills in wordsmithing and soft sarcasm aren't up to par with Sir Rico yet, but I'm very nurturing and affectionate, so maybe I have something to contribute in the role of god-parent. I'm beaming her my :love: vibes right this moment.... telling her to hog all the light, but do it discreetly.

This is quite a lot of pressure. My skills in wordsmithing and soft sarcasm aren't up to par with Sir Rico yet, but I'm very nurturing and affectionate, so maybe I have something to contribute in the role of god-parent. I'm beaming her my :love: vibes right this moment.... telling her to hog all the light, but do it discreetly.

Okay, I have to retract my insecurities in Dresney's ability to be the right pick after reading ^that :rollingeyes:

Dear Rico,

I meant no ill criticsm of your fine job as a god-father.

From,
AG

And Reg, it really does not matter to me whether you consider me something sentimental to your plants, BECAUSE regardless, I consider everyone's journals that I take the time to follow, sentimental to me ;)

....Thus the :circle-of-love: continues

Forget about it; RACHEL SUAVAY (white widow x skunk) is your niece. AG, you're now a proud Uncle. :green_heart: ...EDIT... That makes you my brother Bro.

Back
Top Bottom