New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Have you taken the membrane off Rachel yet, Reg?

IMG_20131008_190816.jpg

She looks like mick Jaggers daughter :p

Looking good good in here Reg! Did you decide to chop her down yet?
No, I'm still waiting to hear from you & the rest of my advisers.

Don't think when I make a decision that differs from the advice of any one individual that I haven't taken that advice into consideration. My decisions are reached through a combination of my readings, the advice given by all 420 members & guest to this thread and others, & last but not least; my own thick hard headedness. So Rico Suavay & Big Spimpin, stop assuming your advice doesn't matter. :blushsmile:

Have you taken the membrane off Rachel yet, Reg?

She looks like mick Jaggers daughter :p
What do you mean? I know I had to remove part of the seed's shell with the tweezers.

Your right. Your God-baby's a Rocker for sure!

Hi all,

I cant thank you all enough for offering to help with the postage costs of the SNS products, its something i never expected or thought anyone would offer let along several members offer to help, ive not been on here the last few days but did tell BAR to thank you all for your very generous offer, im amazed by the kindness of members on this site so a huge thank you to each and everyone of you, SNS paid the postage and i think that SNS will cover future postage costs from what i can tell,

the products arrived within 24 hours of been posted, so thats pretty damn fast from the US to me in the UK, never had postage that quick before, maybe thats why the postage costs where so high,

so again a huge thank you to each and everyone of you who offered to contribute to the postage costs, i honestly would of felt guilty that members was out of pocket because of me so it was a lot to take in, i was in contact with BAR and skybound via pm while all this was going on and due to SNS been contacted by BAR and skybound i think this was what helped change the minds of SNS, im pretty sure it showed them how strong our community is and how much they will benefit themselves from offering to cover the postage,

tomorrow i will pick the SNS products up and will take pics and post them in my journal, your all such a great bunch of people and im more than happy to call each and everyone of you a good friend,

@BAR, your plant looks great, not far from harvest, try and use a scope if you got one of a magnifying glass and check the trichomes, 100% cloudy means the plant is done and thc is at its peak, but if you want more of a couch lock affect then wait till the trichs start turning amber, i harvest at 20 to 40% amber as i know the plant is past its best and not going to foxtail, plus when it turns amber you know the plant is at the end of its life and started to degrade,

most indica heavy strains will still give a heavy couch lock affect at 100% cloudy so it depends what type of high your looking for, their is not a huge different between 100% cloudy and 20% amber with indica strains, not sure on sativa strains as you may notice it more with a sativa but i know indica strains give a good couch lock affect at 100% cloudy,

id say the biggest difference you will notice is between clear and cloudy trichs, if you harvested when trichs where clear then i dont think you would notice or feel a huge affect from the buds.

happy harvest my friend, im about to harvest the jack flash i went 12-12 from seed with, fingers crossed its the true jack flash, cant really tell by the smell but its nearly ready to harvest and got a few days left, ill harvest this at 100% cloudy as its a sativa strain and i want it as a daytime smoke, ive taken clones from it couple of days ago so these will be reveg clones,

After taking a real good looksy with my Suavay Rico glasses I see LAVERNE's trichs are now mostly cloudy with a good sprinkling of amber. It's to the Chop Shop tomorrow. :rocker:

After taking a real good looksy with my Suavay Rico glasses I see LAVERNE's trichs are now mostly cloudy with a good sprinkling of amber. It's to the Chop Shop tomorrow. :rocker:

Congratulations Reg:party:

Hey are those Suavay Rico glasses for rent?....I'm dying to get really stoned and wear them around my local grocery store :)

nice, sounds like the plants ready,
have you flushed or stopped using nutes in the last 2 weeks, ive got to get caught up as im pages behind but getting their slowly,

using organic nutes you dont need to flush and i never flushed with my organics, but some swear by flushing, instead i just stop feeding them for the last 2 to 3 weeks and ensure their is some run off each time i water, not much but by the time harvest comes the nutes are used up and the leaves are turning yellow, my flash has been on plain water for 2 weeks now and is all cloudy, so another few days and that will be coming down.

Don't think when I make a decision that differs from the advice of any one individual that I haven't taken that advice into consideration. My decisions are reached through a combination of my readings, the advice given by all 420 members & guest to this thread and others, & last but not least; my own thick hard headedness. So Rico Suavay & Big Spimpin, stop assuming your advice doesn't matter. :blushsmile:

I cannot speak for Ricorico.

My advice is sometimes good or sometimes bad. But its expected that you do your own thing sometimes. Doing your own thing brought you to :420:

We are all the same. A few months ago I was askin for tons of advice, getting good info, then doing what i wanted to anyway. I still dont do things like anybody else. Im learning so are you.
You dont need to justify a thing to me.

But if I cant give you sh*t, that wouldnt be Spimpy now would it. ;)

BAR said:

I base my harvest date on trichome ratio, depending on strain and what type of high I am achieving. A quote on my method:

AG said:
The more Sativa dominant the strain the more amber-to-cloudy I want, and the more Indica is in the strain, the more cloudy-to-amber I aim for. This, mind you, is all personal preference as I appreciate a really 'balanced' high

Good Luck :thumb:

nice, sounds like the plants ready,
have you flushed or stopped using nutes in the last 2 weeks, ive got to get caught up as im pages behind but getting their slowly,

using organic nutes you dont need to flush and i never flushed with my organics, but some swear by flushing, instead i just stop feeding them for the last 2 to 3 weeks and ensure their is some run off each time i water, not much but by the time harvest comes the nutes are used up and the leaves are turning yellow, my flash has been on plain water for 2 weeks now and is all cloudy, so another few days and that will be coming down.
Quit the nutes; been there done that Flushed; been there done that
I'm ready DP.

:high-five: FTW :slide:

Kumiko Honey Haze
:Namaste:
KUMIKO it is...

I'm an impatient son of gun. LAVERNE DID NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT!

She's ready for re-veg.

IMG_20131009_233822.jpg

IMG_20131009_233700.jpg
IMG_20131009_233454.jpg
IMG_20131009_233441.jpg
IMG_20131009_233425.jpg
IMG_20131009_233411.jpg
IMG_20131009_233349.jpg
IMG_20131009_233336.jpg
IMG_20131009_233314.jpg

I'll do the fine trimming tomorrow. :yummy:

Thannx

congrats man those nugs looks like some fire, matured to the "peak" window. what were they flowered under?

next time try and get the plant flushed by harvest day itll bring out the colors like yellow purple real light tints. 2 weeks prior to harvest start flushing heavy. gotta make sure soil is not full of slow release source. someone just said they added tire for some nutrient he seen it himself lol

I started Mine in July 7 2013 and I am a First time grower!!!
10-03-13_7_.JPG
10-07-13_6_.JPG
10-08-13_2_.JPG
10-08-13_1_.JPG
7175_13_.JPG
10-04-2013_4_.JPG
7774_5_1.JPG
and the date today is October 10 2013 and this Whiterhino it only One Plant:420::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom