New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 2

Her first true leafs...

IMG_20131005_181812.jpg
IMG_20131005_181829.jpg
IMG_20131005_182215.jpg

Is the traditional 3 scene zoom in for a horrific effect?

Ha ha ha... That's just something I've started doing since my pics have gotten border line acceptable. :;): Don't let my photography skills get too much better; this thread will turn into a Pictorial.

:happy-birthday:
Congrats on the new CC baby girl Reg!

:happy-birthday:
Congrats on the new CC baby girl Reg!
Thanxx

Guys, There's a new member SHAFT09 who could use some help. He just started a new journal. He's not dealing with soil so there's not much I can say.

thanxx

Stack A. Dollar

You look a brighter shade of green today
I hope that lovely look is her to stay

May you never know mites or bites,
Just keep looking up at those pretty lights
be nice to your sisters
we want no fights

P.S. ~ Don't be jealous of your lovely older sister Laverne, you too will grow to be lush and lovely some day too. Also don't get too attached to her, she is going on a trip really soon to visit Broke A Cola :)

I forgot that I wanted to add that there's a cool thread about Bud Washing by Doc Bud. Very informative! I was not aware of all the stuff that a lot of growers leave on the buds that I smoke, wow. Sorry Reg.

I think Curso mentioned that you can use water at least 40 degrees in temperature difference and this will bring out color. One would think that warm water would be good too since it would be a slightly better solvent for unwanted materials on the buds. I am close to an airport, so all of mine will be washed. I believe there is also a new addition to the wash of adding H202 to prevent mold, but my memory is not 100% on this, so I will have to check, or maybe somebody else can chime in too.

Keep up the great work, and keep the killer photos coming too + reps^2 :thumb::surf:
Here is a little update on your God Daugher: She is the little one on the bottom left then right. Our little survivor.

023235.jpg
024210.jpg

She got some sun today with her sisters, and I gave her some pocket aces for luck :) :surf:

Don't say anything negative about BROKE-B-CLONA !!! That's my God Daughter. :geek: Don't think cause I'm a internet Geek I wont put it on you.

>>>I think Curso mentioned that you can use water at least 40 degrees in temperature difference

Wouldn't this start the process of breaking off 'crystallized' THC into the water like in the start of Ice Hash Extraction?!?

>>>I think Curso mentioned that you can use water at least 40 degrees in temperature difference

Wouldn't this start the process of breaking off 'crystallized' THC into the water like in the start of Ice Hash Extraction?!?
In the last 1/2 week I've done a little non-420 reading. There's plenty of mixed opinions on bud washing. Not to do it is one on them. I think I'm leaning in that direction.

Wow I sure got behind
Hows things Reg hope all is well and good over here :circle-of-love:
Good now... You should've seen me the past week; a terrible mess. Between when to chop, whether to flush or not, & those damn beans I nearly checked into Bellevue (the coo-coo house).

In the last 1/2 week I've done a little non-420 reading. There's plenty of mixed opinions on bud washing. Not to do it is one on them. I think I'm leaning in that direction.

Good now... You should've seen me the past week; a terrible mess. Between when to chop, whether to flush or not, & those damn beans I nearly checked into Bellevue (the coo-coo house).

I am curious to know what sources the not washing the buds came from. I am not saying one way is right or wrong but I have washed my harvests the last two rounds and I really like it and no one has ever asked me if there was something done to the buds or anything.

If you could send a link or point me in the direction where you found that info.

I have never washed buds but not because it is a set way I do things or something I learned but because I am not fussy and never gave it much thought... I have dab cleaned spittle bug residue off though with water that is about it. Maybe next time I harvest some plants I will try the bud cleaning methods for shiz n giggles :Namaste:

I am curious to know what sources the not washing the buds came from. I am not saying one way is right or wrong but I have washed my harvests the last two rounds and I really like it and no one has ever asked me if there was something done to the buds or anything.

If you could send a link or point me in the direction where you found that info.
I'd be lying if I said I remember. I did a lot of auto-search & utubing last week. Basically speed read everything except points I saw relevant. :sorry: From now on I'll be more attentive as to give 420 members a chance to discuss some of these other readings.

Back
Top Bottom