New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

what is it? that soil in the picture looks pretty good.

I think I am seeing some new pistils on Laverne oh that leftmost cola, on the top and bottom of the pic. I hope that makes sense. Don't worry if she gets droopy after the flush. This is normal. She will bounce back once the soil dries up a little.

Broke-A-Clona is not doing too hot, I am sorry to say. I feel like I am letting you down. I really am trying my best, she does not seem to 'want' to live. :(. At least her sister is kicking so I will have the White Diamond Genetics to try out :)

Hey thanks for those kind words my braddah. I am here and I am subbing late. story of my life always running late nowadays.

Hope I can offer help when I feel comfortable doing so. Im usually quiet though. My journal may give you ideas but most of what i do is on the fly never following directions. Just reading the plants is How I roll.

peace bro

HOT OFF THE PRESS DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY (feminized) has broke ground!!! As promised to her God father Rainstacks, she's been named...
Stack A. Dollar

IMG_20131004_150647.jpg
IMG_20131004_150742.jpg
IMG_20131004_150942.jpg

Words can't express the feeling of coming home & realizing you've sprouted your very first bean. Maybe LA can put it into words.

I flushed her this evening with 3 X her pot size using straight tap water...My final decision was based on an after thought...

Had a feeling you'd do that. :)

Congrats on the bean sir. Now you have your first seedling. :)

I would love to grow cotton candy man one of the strongest out there. good luck with her

LAVERNE Oct 4 2013 Day 105 / Flower Day 80

After flushing last night I waited until this evening to photograph her.

IMG_20131004_151746.jpg
IMG_20131004_153000.jpg
IMG_20131004_153114.jpg
IMG_20131004_153129.jpg
IMG_20131004_151858.jpg
IMG_20131004_152005.jpg
IMG_20131004_152646.jpg
IMG_20131004_152355.jpg
IMG_20131004_152236.jpg

Also last night my daughter threw away the Honey Haze seed I had in the egg container while she was cleaning the kitchen. I had it out there because it stays warm in the kitchen. But it's okay, it was an honest mistake. I'll try another Honey Haze bean.

IMG_20131004_173912.jpg

Tell her Uncle Spimp says she is grounded!! Also, I wonder who's sidewalk planter the Honey Haze will end up in. :)

Im still seeing what appears to be alot of clear trics. Do you see the same through the Suavvy Ricos?

Actually Spimp, I think I see new fresh green pistils if I'm not mistaken.

:hmmmm:

Could be foxtailing, but with an unkown strain it could just be a super slow finisher. Im no expert, but it looks like you have aways to go still sir. :straightface:I noticed the new pistols as well.

Whats the overall percentage of clear vs cloudy trics on the buds not the leaves?

I'm not sure I really know the difference. They all look the same to me.

Theres a rough mockup I did real quick for ya.
Not the best, but it should show you the difference. IMO if they are only kinda cloudy, consider them clear.

BTW, does anyone know of a FREE easy program thats better than paint for my 'art'? :)

That really helped. Mostly clear, a few cloudy. I don't see any amber.

Heres a very very simplified explanation of tric color and effect--- Clear= not as potent, racey type high. Cloudy=potent, cerebral energetic high. Ambers = potent couch lock body stone high.

I think you said you liked kinda couch lock mostly cerbral? If so shoot for around all cloudy with a few scattered ambers. :)

I believe that flush was past due with the new pistils & all. Now that I know what I'm looking at I feel much more comfortable & my nerves are back in tact. Honey Haze has sprouted, my daughter's with her aunt, a friend & I are going out tonight & on top of all that; you know how we do on Fridays. Doesn't get much better than this! :slide:

yup, there is some new growth for sure but not much at all. now is when itll all start to change and fast. id say a week or two to harvest like ive been thinking lol. I only see the last of the rouge pistils still growing..they don't grow for long its the final swell. I hope it flushes a bit. again, did you use miracle gro slow release or whats in the pot? it looks pretty good

Looking good in here Broke! Depending on strain I choose a set ratio of amber/cloudy. The more Sativa dominant the strain the more amber-to-cloudy I want, and the more Indica is in the strain, the more cloudy-to-amber I aim for. This, mind you, is all personal preference as I appreciate a really 'balanced' high:)

Have fun tonight dude, go hard or go home in NYC ;)

Back
Top Bottom