New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Well I could start with I broke one of my girls in half or just say I had a nervous breakdown and where were you again? Work! What did I tell you a long time ago to tell that boss of yours!!! Men you just don't listen... Hi Broke Ass..:ciao: Sampling the short girl...the one I broke in half but have her standing back up but a couple of branches didn't live through the fall soooo what's a girl to do but sample her stash......:rollit::rollit::rollit:

Yeah, I just left "The House that Lady Dee Built". I'm here watching the Knicks about to lose again but you always seem to have a way of making me laugh & feel better.

Welcome back. Been checking out some Journals as I'm just waiting to cut, dry and cure. Funny though can't wait to shut it down to start back up. Actually I've already started back up with a Cali mist I'm revegging. Maybe I'll take some pictures and post them.

Welcome back. Been checking out some Journals as I'm just waiting to cut, dry and cure. Funny though can't wait to shut it down to start back up. Actually I've already started back up with a Cali mist I'm revegging. Maybe I'll take some pictures and post them.
LB, you know you're always welcomed to do so here but I'm sure I'm not alone as one of the members who you have waiting in anticipation to follow your journal. Don't think by any means this is a disapproval of you posting & updating here. As I always say; "This is an open journal". If there's a reason you may feel uncomfortable at the moment to start a journal, feel free to continue updating here.

LB, you know you're always welcomed to do so here but I'm sure I'm not alone as one of the members who you have waiting in anticipation to follow your journal. Don't think by any means this is a disapproval of you posting & updating here. As I always say; "This is an open journal". If there's a reason you may feel uncomfortable at the moment to start a journal, feel free to continue updating here.

I guess starting a journal will be next as I learn how to navigate 420 . Point taken. Thanks BAR.

I have seen Reg disappear for the week-end without mentioning,but never during the week.I will be honest,there was something missing these last few day's.:thumb:I am not sure about the spider Nerfbane.I grow in basement and I do see some spider's from time to time.There has got to be more then what I am seeing.Don't think it will hurt a bit.As you stated ,it may help us some,depending on type of spider,I guess.

I have seen spiders crawling around my place also. Sometimes I let them be as they don't hurt and I think could actually help by getting rid of other creepy crawlers that can invade and hurt my babies.

That's right Ozzy because if he's wearing a cape he's a fake... LOL

Took a few pics b4 leaving home this morning so I'll upload & do a quick Photo Shoot later.

PHOTO SHOOT
Feb. 6, 2014

QUEEN THAI
(Wild Thailand) Day 13

Well as you will see I'm not doing too good with the "Close CFL Method". It's been twice that I left for work forgetting to check and make sure she wasn't touching the bulb with disastrous results. Lady Dee already gave me a firm warning but I always seem to have a million things to do before walking out the door.

IMG_20140206_165654.jpg

IMG_20140206_165617.jpg

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) Day 61 / Day 33 under 12/12

This mutant plant's just as awkward as can be. If it's not one thing it's another. All I can do is let her grow & pray for the best but be ready for the worst. She's finally showing a few pistils and the even numbered fingered leafs are all falling off. But she just doesn't look that healthy to me.

IMG_20140206_173746.jpg

IMG_20140206_173459.jpg

IMG_20140206_173655.jpg

IMG_20140206_174019.jpg

IMG_20140206_174012.jpg

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 120 / Day 53 under 12/12

As usual: No comment... Which is a good thing.

IMG_20140206_171701.jpg

IMG_20140206_171740.jpg

IMG_20140206_171808.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 131 / Day 53 under 12/12

This one here has the whole back of the apt. stinking now. She's getting close. I've started seeing a few cloudy trichs but haven't spotted any amber yet. All the pictures in this photo shoot were somewhat of a rush job. I'll try to give you some trich-pics soon.

IMG_20140206_173140.jpg

IMG_20140206_172821.jpg

IMG_20140206_172947.jpg

IMG_20140206_173017.jpg

IMG_20140206_173400.jpg

IMG_20140206_173040.jpg

IMG_20140206_173333.jpg

Thanxx for stopping by & don't forget about THE REPS ARE RIGHT this Sunday. Check my signature below.

Back
Top Bottom