New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Reg, ya ever experimented with dwc?

Maybe give it a whirl small scale.

I know I know! Well at least a little of the answer... The reason it is called fluxing is that here at :420: they are trying to see if the term will stick as it was originally know as main lining and because of the negative associated with that term they are trying to see if fluxing will stick...... what do I win... what do I win....:high-five:

Thanks Dennise I see where the main line name does have Neg. connotations. You win a big:bravo::thanks::goodjob:
Hey Latin, I have a flux grow that will be going into 10" square pots in the next few days. Just moved them from seedling lighting to 600w MH. They looke a little stunned today, so I'll transplant tomorrow probably. Check out my journal. Link in sig. Good luck to you. Flux Capaciter from "Back to the Future". :)
Btw, White Widow will be fine.
OK, the question was why is it called Fluxxing & that would be because the style resembled the Flux Capacitor in "Back to the Future". Now we here at 420 never even cared if the rest of the cannabis community decided not to call it a Flux. We've even come to the conclusion that LA's style is a bit more incremented than what they call main-lining. Therefore I would have to say Mick has the correct answer.
Wow! A pre-show warm-up...
Reg, ya ever experimented with dwc?

Maybe give it a whirl small scale.
No, I haven't even looked into it yet Mr. Flint.

FLUX? absolutely hilarious,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you to 420, I know a guy that invented a word, forgot if credit goes to BA or that other guy over there that made me think he was one of us with his clever use of LA & posting numbers that we recognize, numbers that don't require conversion charts, no unfamiliar words, no numbers with backwards "L's" to represent quid or pounds. We changed the meaning of pound when we took it from you and your money symbol is not found anywhere on our keyboards. (I know I started all this Oz) That capital C infuriates me a lot more than I'm stopping myself now, 3rd or 4th edit, way too many shots with vape chasers.

what time zone tomorow? I need another chart for time zones now those crossponders came in strong! admirable folks I must say! deleted the Oz crack, he has buds now (can't believe he stayed bug free)

nope , I almost snapped, JUST ERASED EVERYTHING I wrote, whacked :lot-o-toke:

bad rant oh well, as for tommorow will I win? sniff deep,,,,, smell that? ,,,, smells like victory! :lot-o-toke::wood:

nice thanks for the thumb BBrit,:high-five: the rant stays! :peace: in :circle-of-love:

You're welcome Trichomes.

Don't forget though, I'm one of those annoying acrossthepondies that does 21C and £££££ and m2 LOL

I do try to post in both formats for you guys though :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

Ok just got caught up :) Yep BAR has it all explained. Fluxing stands as its own style :) ML is simpler without the large amount of LST and HST.
Sorry Latin, I dont get round all my subbs that often as have way to many!! Just shout at me on one of my threads for quick reply.
Your WW will be just fine, as would any shape pot. :) I only used round as that's what I had.
If you have any other queries at all ill always be here to help with someone trying my styles. Just holla! :)

Best of buds BAR, want to apologize for not making tonight's show. No comp at mo and would not keep up on phone lol. So have a great one and Ill catch the re run :)

Thanxx for the heads up Jimmy...

T-minus 7 hours until SHOWTIME... THE REPS ARE RIGHT

Apparently I am stalking you and Jimmy. Every time I look at a journal you guys have just been there so might as well just say hey.......:circle-of-love:
I feel privileged. I never had a stalker.

You'll be the first to know Stacks.

T-minus 5 hrs until SHOWTIME...

I'll try to keep up on my phone as I don't have work today because.............I quit! :thumb:
Most Sundays I'd miss it due to that shitty job and like LA said it's hard to chime in on a phone.

Reg, I'm sure many can back me up on this, DWC is way too easy! At first I thought it would be a big learning experience but found out it's pretty user friendly, you should start a little bubble bucket and see where she goes!

T- minus 2 hrs until Showtime... THE REPS ARE RIGHT!

What are these REPS..that your talking about. Too many pages to read through just to find.
No need to look. "Here's" the whole 411 on THE REPS ARE RIGHT which will be starting in approximately 1 & 1/2 hrs from this post on this thread David.

Back
Top Bottom