New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

The Transplant Of KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze)​
Day 57 / Day 29 since 12/12

Being the mutant that she is, I've been expecting this slow, rocky start. Her leafs are all starting to have an odd number of fingers but she still has this lime color (light green) to her & the highest leafs are starting to curl downward. I'm thinking maybe I topped her off with a little too much of the SCIENTIFIC SOILS as she's been so delicate since she sprouted.
So let's transplant...

IMG_20140202_175114.jpg

IMG_20140202_175302.jpg

IMG_20140202_175642.jpg

Now she's in nothing but MOMMY'S SPECIAL TOMATO SOIL and VERMICULITE.

IMG_20140202_180544.jpg

Let's tie her back down...

IMG_20140202_181319.jpg

:clap: She didn't like that sugar container........:circle-of-love:
Oh, did I forget to mention. I was going to transplant her anyway because Lady Dee told me to.

True story...

Sorry, not a Football fan guys. Just root for the Giants. About the only thing this Superbowl did was made midtown & my commute home about twice as crowded this past week.

my air temp never varies more than 3f in veg room with it set at 76f. air speed im not sure, i have 1 small oscillating fan on medium setting. but ive always used 250w cfl to veg seedlings, i have used t5's and 600w hps also. i have never ever had a single issue from light burn from a cfl, im not saying its impossible, but its unlikely, especially wen running 23w cfls. generally if theres an issue its prob more to do with something the grower is doing wrong than the light intensity of a cfl. Maybe books or google will say different, i only know what works for me but ive grown more plants last year than most will grow in their lifetime.

Its usually heat that causes most plant/light issues rather than light intensity and cfls give off very little.

Google usually has 2 opposite answers for every question one can ask, IMO careful, read more than 3 then consider!:circle-of-love:

its in a cup of water I think you can see it in one of the pics in todays update
its been there for about a month or just over lol theres little roots starting tho
I decided to throw it in the cup and if it rooted it rooted and it seems to be rooting lol
took long enough tho but its just sitting in a cup of water and its not as close to the light as id like but its ok
and its sitting under t-8's no dome

Oh, did I forget to mention. I was going to transplant her anyway because Lady Dee told me to.

True story...

Sorry, not a Football fan guys. Just root for the Giants. About the only thing this Superbowl did was made midtown & my commute home about twice as crowded this past week.

I totally agree. Went down to Times Square to see the SB Blvd. and all I got was a bunch of tourist. 4 hours just to get close to the trophy. Yea right I have better ting to do. Like see what's happening on 420.

Quote Originally Posted by B A R View Post

I totally agree. Went down to Times Square to see the SB Blvd. and all I got was a bunch of tourist. 4 hours just to get close to the trophy. Yea right I have better ting to do. Like see what's happening on 420.
:thumb:

Hello everyone. You hit it dead on the head LB. Been actually doing what they pay me to do at work these last few days. We haven't had much down time in my dept. which is the majority of my 420 time. I'll try to catch up on all your journals tomorrow. By the way...

Look out for the 8th Episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT this Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time
for those of you who are always late
(at the time of this post it is approximately 9:30pm) you do the math

As usual, we'll be giving away cyber prizes & discussing growing topics that have been the focus of conversations in the 420 community since the last episode. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...

We'll also be giving away
REPS!

:thanks: Trichs
What's going on Lady Dee..

Back
Top Bottom