New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

BAR what do you think made the nugs swell? Was it the flush or something else. Do tell.
I believe it had to do with backing off the nutes the previous week & then the flush yesterday morning or maybe she just heard Cult & did it on her own.
LOL

WOW God damn! Mate Ive suffered with lockout due to PH recently with my big Gitt! I can only hope she bounces back like Stack a dollar :) I reckon lost 10-12 days. For once held off daft reaction, yet flush was actually due.. Then flushed lol, I would have done it straight away in the past yet now I hold back lol.??
Sometimes listen to your gutt is my wisdom learned! :)
Best of buds !!

Yeah LA, STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) had been stagnant for about 5-7 days & was growing slow prior to that.

Hey Reg

Great to see your action produced a positive result.

Well done. Looks like some fine buds are coming your way.

I'm keeping the end of your thread open on another tab.

Sill got 14 pages of catch up on the other. They should meet someday.

:laughtwo:

Good weed Reg. Great that your buds are finally starting to swell:thumb: My girls are in the same position but i'm starting to see the swell happening I hope.:peace::circle-of-love:

You hit the nail on the head Cultivator. I've noticed that they tend to swell and harden the last two to three weeks. That's what I'm shooting for with these last three children I have.

I know mine are autos but these last 2 weeks have seen massive growth on the buds.......I hope yours follow suit BAR...you'll be BUZZING my friend :)

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand)

The Close CFL lighting method appears to work. This is the tightest start I've had yet with a seedling. Made a boo-boo on day 5. I didn't check it in the morning at lights on & it was touching the light when I got home. You can see the little burn.

Day 4 from sprout
IMG_20140128_121933.jpg

Today: Day 7 from sprout
IMG_20140131_104543.jpg

IMG_20140131_110813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom