New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Yea,I am all most out of down,so I tried lemon juice and also found out it take's a little less then down.It was an old bottle tho,that had been around for awhile.It was a plastic lemon to be exact.lol.I now have new big 3 dollar bottle.It's not even a money issue on this one.It just make sense.Thank's Reg.:thumb:

Been using the plastic bottle lemon juice for down and baking soda for up about 3 weeks now...working great and under $3 combined.

Not a $$ issue here either, but rather didn't want the added salts from using PH up and down

Yea,I am all most out of down,so I tried lemon juice and also found out it take's a little less then down.It was an old bottle tho,that had been around for awhile.It was a plastic lemon to be exact.lol.I now have new big 3 dollar bottle.It's not even a money issue on this one.It just make sense.Thank's Reg.:thumb:
Glad I'm doing SOMETHING RIGHT Jimmy. LOL...
Glad I could help.

So if i read right which i think I did that would mean I can use simple lemon juice as a phdown liquid
I would have thought that it would put the PH up instead of down I will definatley be trying that
thanks an reps to both of ya for the info:bravo:

I think cult's approach is beneficial. If your buds look ill and everyone is playing nice saying they look ripped, how does that help us improve. BAR, does pointing those LED spotlights at an area result in growth spurt?
I agree his approach helps but I believe you misunderstood what he was saying. He never said my buds look ill, he said they should be further along at the amount of time they've been in 12/12. And yes, those mini LED bulbs do give each sight you point them at a boost.

I use PH down usually but during flush I'm using lemon juice (natural and no chemicals). It's all LA uses too. That said, I need a LOT more lemon juice than PH down to lower it :)

I use PH down usually but during flush I'm using lemon juice (natural and no chemicals). It's all LA uses too. That said, I need a LOT more lemon juice than PH down to lower it :)
That's weird Ozzy. I use less lemon juice than I use to use of ph down. It may depend on the brand of PH down. LA is the one I got that from.

May be so but like you said its natural I think it will be the way that I will go
you may no that the lemon is known as the Pharmecutical of frruit so it may also help our fav girl friend:peace:

True Reg....it depends upon the concentration and type of acids used I guess. Our water is very hard here....often into the 8+ region so it's not an option not to use it.
Jaga you're so right. Lemons (citric acid in general) has been used in medicines for years. I think using it during flush might also add to the flavour :)

Been using the plastic bottle lemon juice for down and baking soda for up about 3 weeks now...working great and under $3 combined.

Not a $$ issue here either, but rather didn't want the added salts from using PH up and down

Baking soda has too much sodium to be used as pH up for plants.

lemon is much better than phosphoric acid (which is what's in soda and in fish fertilizers to keep them from rotting. cheaper companies use sulfuric acid to stabilize their mix, which is even more dangerous).

I've never had to use ph down because I have fertilizer.

phosphoric acid actually provides the plant with phosphorus, so don't use it close to harvest.

20140129_102644.jpg
20140129_102612.jpg

Finished flushing my children as they are almost ready to cut cure and enjoy.

I believe I did have some lock out issues. After the flush yesterday STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy)'s buds grew more in the last 36hrs than they have in the past week.

Today
IMG_20140129_174159.jpg

IMG_20140129_174230.jpg

Yesterday
IMG_20140128_115848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom