Re: New City Grower

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

you shouldnt be putting any stress on the roots with either lst or hst, the base of the plant should be held secure with ties before pulling the stem over, this would stop any stress on the roots

Non soil grows require feed earlier 10 days in my opinion. They should be fed NOT watered but I do water every 4th "feed" if that makes sense?

Pick a curtain Pinky. you win question #1

@Dresney, what you say is inteeresting, when the plant is wilting its more like rubber and it wont snap when you lst it, its hard to even pinch leaves off a wilted plant as its just like a piece of rubber, so would of been interesting to hear that side of it,

PinkyGreen is closest. I believe that when using a soiless mixture that is peat moss based nutrients should begin to be fed when the plant is 4"-5" tall and has 5 nodes of growth with a 1/4 strength nutrient solution. I feed nutrients every time I water unless I am flushing.

Peat moss is acidic, coco is neutral. Most Coco growers add perlite, lavarock whatnot which will retain liquid/nutrient for a time (as will coco for that matter...simply lift the pot the next two days and you'll see where i'm headed,) depending on the ratio of coco/perlite/whatever is how often you will need to water. You're nutrient concentration within will determine how often to feed.

@dresney, what you say is inteeresting, when the plant is wilting its more like rubber and it wont snap when you lst it, its hard to even pinch leaves off a wilted plant as its just like a piece of rubber, so would of been interesting to hear that side of it,

Yeah, I remember him talking about learning this method in college or something. Wish he was here to learn us! :laughtwo:

When a plant is young they are very limber. I really don't think there is a prefect time. I have done it at many different times and really haven't had any problems. slow and easy

How are We looking on question #2 Judges? You can roll out Question #3 Dres...

no kidding type something and your a page behind

Back
Top Bottom