New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I'm rolling with B. Real on this one. KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) is going into the tent today.
It's Day 27. Tomorrow will be her first day of 12/12.

IMG_20140103_172910.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 97 / Flower Day 19

That Super cropping sure opened her up.

IMG_20140103_173053.jpg

IMG_20140103_173012.jpg

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 86 / Flower Day 19

The way she's looking her yield should be at a minimum, twice what she was the first time around.

IMG_20140103_173048.jpg

Haha, I forgot you had one too, but at least I have an excuse. If your RH is 16%-35%, that's kinda low so maybe the radiator isn't kicking out as much as believed or it's not getting into the grow.

Haha, I forgot you had one too, but at least I have an excuse. If your RH is 16%-35%, that's kinda low so maybe the radiator isn't kicking out as much as believed or it's not getting into the grow.
Sky that pic is from the fall b4 they started sending up heat. It's at 46% as we speak.

:laughtwo:

looking groovy. let's see how the haze plant yields compared to the others that were vegged longer. I don't know if we can do a direct comparison though because her genetics are wacky :laughtwo:

B A R sorry for not getting by here more often, things been mad for me recently in life and on here :)
I'll be getting around more often if it kills me as I cant miss out on your great work. Just look how much you have going on now lol. Awesome work and awesome grower! Best of buds to you!

Your plants look the picture of health! Also well done on going straight to flower with the HH good choice for some info!

Yay, just got all caught up. :high-five:

The Reps Are Right went wonderfully! I was worried about the questions, but seems that they stirred up some good conversation/ideas. Big thanks to the judges, Ricorico, all the participants and you, Reg. :love: to you all!

Your ladies look great, Reg. I can't wait to see how Kumiko IV buds out.

Any ideas on what strain you'll go for as replacement beans? Picking strains now feels like being a kid in a candy store... or even me, as an adult, in a candy store.... 5 of everything! :laughtwo:

Yay, just got all caught up. :high-five:

Any ideas on what strain you'll go for as for replacement beans? Picking strains now feels like being a kid in a candy store... or even me, as an adult, in a candy store.... 5 of everything! :laughtwo:
Very well said! :high-five:

>>> About new beans...There is a new strain called "not honey haze" that sounds pretty good

:laughtwo: I have faith he won't give up on growing Honey Haze...as Stinson would say, "Challenge Accepted" :high-five:

Any ideas on what strain you'll go for as replacement beans? Picking strains now feels like being a kid in a candy store... or even me, as an adult, in a candy store.... 5 of everything!
I'm under the assumption that I wont be picking them, They'll send me what they send me.

Looking really good BAR Happy Sativaday to ya. I'm with you on not stepping into Wally World. See you tomorrow night.

Looking really good BAR Happy Sativaday to ya. I'm with you on not stepping into Wally World. See you tomorrow night.

Both of you must be familiar with Michael Moore I assume?

Back
Top Bottom