New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

How's this for excitement?

TIME TO GO TO THE PARK & LET MY DAUGHTER & HER LITTLE GIRL FRIENDS BOMBARD ME WITH SNOWBALLS!

IMG_20131214_095110.jpg

PS: This is cannabis related. It's the fire escape LAVERNE was raised on.

I did it on my 1st run with LAVERNE but since have read more than a few times that it's not necessary. That + using some of my half-witted common sense; In the plants natural habitat it would never see 36 nor even 24hrs of continuous darkness. 6 extra hrs of what the plants have grown accustom should be more than enough to jump start those teenage hormones. LOL I haven't read not one post of someone running into problems after flipping directly to 12/12 without any extra dark cycle.

I am glad to hear that, ....because...drum roll....I flipped last night! Just got too anxious, and did it! :tommy::battingeyelashes::woohoo::tommy:

As long as "The Ringmaster Yut, Mr. Squirryl Rico Suavay PhD. AKA Ricorico Ricardo/Donnie Brassco, the purple people weeder from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea, Da GODDAMN Man who wants his own Lamborghini but missed our show & most likely grew the best bud he ever smoked" is lurking ion the alleyways there's never a dull moment!

So true

There he is again

How's this for excitement?

TIME TO GO TO THE PARK & LET MY DAUGHTER & HER LITTLE GIRL FRIENDS BOMBARD ME WITH SNOWBALLS!

IMG_20131214_095110.jpg

PS: This is cannabis related. It's the fire escape LAVERNE was raised on.

That's amazing, so seasonal, have a great afternoon.

I am glad to hear that, ....because...drum roll....I flipped last night! Just got too anxious, and did it! :tommy::battingeyelashes::woohoo::tommy:

Another member joins the 12/12 party. Great stuff Pinky

Have fun LA! Great memories will be made! :circle-of-love:

I got lost somewhere :scratchinghead:

He he I got all muddled lol, had to read back thinking I missed something :) Hey Reg, best of buds!
Yeah, I think Pinky threw us a curve ball assuming LA was going out to play in the snow with us.
As far as that goes, they don't throw like girls anymore! I had to recruit a couple of my daughter's male schoolmates who happened to also be in the park. It quickly be came evident which little bastard from the neighborhood has the hots for my daughter. This kid turned on our teammate because he got a clean snowball shot in my daughters face.
they're still outside playing. I had enough! I'm getting too old for snowball fights or the kids are getting better at it.

OK, I've removed the bandages from STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy)'s snapped stems. There was something I neglected to mention about the repair. Before I taped her up I put cloning compound inside the break. As you can see, she healed well.

IMG_20131214_124120.jpg

IMG_20131214_124232.jpg

IMG_20131214_124553.jpg

IMG_20131214_124618.jpg

And now for the clones.
On this 1st one from STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) I haven't given up yet. That might be new growth on the top right hand side.

IMG_20131214_123650.jpg

IMG_20131214_123733.jpg

Now on this cutting of LAVERNE I'm almost sure that's new growth on the top.

IMG_20131214_123116.jpg

IMG_20131214_122936.jpg

On the newest cutting of STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) I haven't noticed any change as of yet.

IMG_20131214_123200.jpg

IMG_20131214_123219.jpg

My last bean of HONEY HAZE or anything for that matter, look's like it's ready to sprout.

IMG_20131214_123252.jpg

IMG_20131214_123455.jpg

Finally, my second timer arrived today. Talking about perfect timing; The day of the 12/12 flip. So I emptied the tallest drawer at the bottom of my chest & converted it into a seedling grow drawer. I don't know how long it'll last being only about 10 inches deep but it can keep that HONEY HAZE (Seedling) in 18/6 lighting for the time being.

IMG_20131214_131250.jpg

IMG_20131214_131022.jpg

Welcome aboard SmoQueedAlDay. Hope you can join us for the show tomorrow at 6:00 pm EST

THE REPS ARE RIGHT

I just stick with the timers without LEDs :nomo:

LOL, that particular timer is a piece of crap too AG, it came free with one of the hps I ordered. It's not smoothe, it's hard as hell to turn....just a piece of crap. I set my timers like this; I set the hours of operation with no regard for the current time, then, I go to my room when I want the whole mess to start and turn them on......one at a time at the appropriate time...for example; the light cooling blower comes on 30 minutes before the lights do, and stays on thirty minutes after lights off. So, I turn that timer on first, wait 30 minutes, turn the lights on, and a few minutes later the big wall fan comes on...........I try to make it easy on myself and that's how I do it. I will be needing a timer for the hydro soon and it will have to be a digital one and will surely drive me half crazy setting it up!

LOL, that particular timer is a piece of crap too AG, it came free with one of the hps I ordered. It's not smoothe, it's hard as hell to turn....just a piece of crap. I set my timers like this; I set the hours of operation with no regard for the current time, then, I go to my room when I want the whole mess to start and turn them on......one at a time at the appropriate time...for example; the light cooling blower comes on 30 minutes before the lights do, and stays on thirty minutes after lights off. So, I turn that timer on first, wait 30 minutes, turn the lights on, and a few minutes later the big wall fan comes on...........I try to make it easy on myself and that's how I do it. I will be needing a timer for the hydro soon and it will have to be a digital one and will surely drive me half crazy setting it up!

Yea it came free with one of my ballast kits as well...it sits in the drawer :laughtwo: I try to get a consistent schedule going with all my timers. They all correlate with each other, and somewhat go along with the 'real world; time as well. I don't have an advanced enough ventilation to set them my fan to go on/off, I just run that 24/7, until I upgrade with an intake system. I run 2 timers only: 30minute mechanical for my HID/CFL and a digital timer for my reservoir. Also careful with the the digital timers, as they too emit a faint red light EVEN when the unit is switched to the 'off' position...these damn timers haha.

I also happened to make a video explaining how to set up the timer. Feel free to reference it if you need help setting it up.

[video=youtube;MWxZeafxidA]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom