New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

The nomination alone made my day I'll let the more experienced growers lead by example I don't expect to win that would be crazzzyyyy šŸ™ƒšŸ« 
Well, whoever nominated you obviously thinks you're worthy. Dude you are growing just as good as the experienced ones, don't sell yourself short, you deserve to win just as much as them!
I hope your blue dreams rival my babushkas! Truly is amazing genetics blue dream always amazed me growing up seeing the plant.
Well your's are always gonna be bigger, simply because mine is an auto, but I reckon the bud quality would be a good rival! Plus with the cooler temps at night, I'm hoping to see some blue/purple tones to the plant as she matures šŸ’™šŸ’œ

lst man works wonders. you can also top autos from day like day 16-22 just put them all in small 2 gallons or something
I am going to do some training, but I'm gonna grow them a big as they want for the most part, I'm not space limited whatsoever! They're in 5gal pots bud

I am going to do some training, but I'm gonna grow them a big as they want for the most part, I'm not space limited whatsoever! They're in 5gal pots bud
Hey mate
I have no idea how true it is but I was reading something the other day and plant height was mentioned, something about plants over 6 feet and the THC percentage variation from buds on the lower area of the plant to the upper portion of the plant.
It was an interesting read, but Iā€™m trying to learn to quickly and Iā€™m not remembering a lot of it.
And I figure I donā€™t need to have everything perfect, Iā€™m enjoying growing and if I stress trying to get it perfect I wonā€™t enjoy it. So Iā€™m just taking on easy advice.
Also, I know not everyone likes high THC levels, so them people wonā€™t mind. For me I prefer strong THC levels but my grow tent isnā€™t even 6 feet šŸ˜‚ maybe thatā€™s why I didnā€™t absorb the read. šŸ˜‚

Hey mate
I have no idea how true it is but I was reading something the other day and plant height was mentioned, something about plants over 6 feet and the THC percentage variation from buds on the lower area of the plant to the upper portion of the plant.
It was an interesting read, but Iā€™m trying to learn to quickly and Iā€™m not remembering a lot of it.
And I figure I donā€™t need to have everything perfect, Iā€™m enjoying growing and if I stress trying to get it perfect I wonā€™t enjoy it. So Iā€™m just taking on easy advice.
Also, I know not everyone likes high THC levels, so them people wonā€™t mind. For me I prefer strong THC levels but my grow tent isnā€™t even 6 feet šŸ˜‚ maybe thatā€™s why I didnā€™t absorb the read. šŸ˜‚
Yes the tops of the plants will develop sooner then the middle and bottom sections when harvest comes I plan on harvesting in 5 foot sections because my plants 15 feet tall. Each section will continue to grow and develop as I cut my way down. Hope this info helps.

Yes the tops of the plants will develop sooner then the middle and bottom sections when harvest comes I plan on harvesting in 5 foot sections because my plants 15 feet tall. Each section will continue to grow and develop as I cut my way down. Hope this info helps.
Thatā€™s even more interesting, how cool.
Thanks

Thatā€™s even more interesting, how cool.
Thanks
The height of your plant makes it more noticeable but you could harvest any size plant in sections for peek harvest. It's ready when it's ready and when you pull the whole plant you have inconsistency between your buds. In sections I can watch them closely and get the perfect amount of milky amber mix for the whole plant. šŸ˜

Sprouts looked good and ready this morning!!
20240917_092639.jpg

So they went to their final pots, here we have autos blue dream, amnesia haze, northern lights and zkittles from our sponsors @Sacred Seeds
20240917_105458.jpg

Sprouts looked good and ready this morning!!
20240917_092639.jpg

So they went to their final pots, here we have autos blue dream, amnesia haze, northern lights and zkittles from our sponsors @Sacred Seeds
20240917_105458.jpg
Woohoo! Nice man the journey begins šŸ‘ gonna switch to a journal? Ask an admin for help.

Yeah as stark said, harvesting in sections would be the go if you're worried @Metalfish then you can watch the triocome progress on each part of the plant šŸ˜‰
šŸ˜‚.no Iā€™m not worried at all, my plants are about to start budding soon and they are only 40cm/16ā€ šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom