New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

So, my bokashi came this morning, last ingredient I needed for the @Bill284 method! Yay!
20240904_113738.jpg

All I'm waiting for now is an order from grow kings, which is arriving in 9 days apparently (53lt coco/perlite, GP root builder, ph up/down, trimming shears and another small pack of myco)
Between now and then I'll go to my local hydro shop and get some more coarse perlite.
Plus, seeing as I have so many seeds now, I'm possibly checking out another location so I could maybe run 2 journals.

Let me know how this works out for you I gotta keep doing what I'm doing because everyone's climate and environment is different along with genetics and over here in california I have a golden opportunity to use my environment and the plants will thrive. The climate here is good for the most part the hard part for me is finding good genetics.

Let me know how this works out for you I gotta keep doing what I'm doing because everyone's climate and environment is different along with genetics and over here in california I have a golden opportunity to use my environment and the plants will thrive. The climate here is good for the most part the hard part for me is finding good genetics.
Yeah stark, no worries. I'll have my journal up soon and I'll tag you so you can follow along 😁

Cheers mate! Honestly it not about the free seeds, I'm just happy to have got us another sponsor and help an Aussie seedbank out :Namaste:

Thanks Carmen, it's so good to be able to give back to those that have helped me :yahoo:
I’m happy for both 👌

So now you have a selection, how many are you going to do on your first grow and which types?
Well, my original plan was to do 4 gorilla glue using 4 different methods for a bit of comparison and 1 moby dick, so that I've got 5 plants. So I'm gonna stick with that, plus 1 more in coco (maybe blue dream or zkittlez) I'm also going to check out another grow site this week, so that maybe I can have 2 journals on the go, I'm a bit undecided on strains, perhaps I should put it to a vote lol

Well, my original plan was to do 4 gorilla glue using 4 different methods for a bit of comparison and 1 moby dick, so that I've got 5 plants. So I'm gonna stick with that, plus 1 more in coco (maybe blue dream or zkittlez) I'm also going to check out another grow site this week, so that maybe I can have 2 journals on the go, I'm a bit undecided on strains, perhaps I should put it to a vote lol
All good.
I wouldn’t worry about a vote, you are the life giver, the nurturer, the proud father, you are the slayer and the sacrifier. You also hold the choice. 😂😂😂

All good.
I wouldn’t worry about a vote, you are the life giver, the nurturer, the proud father, you are the slayer and the sacrifier. You also hold the choice. 😂😂😂
Haha thankyou for the kind words metal!
I like to think of it as a team effort though

Morning Buddy :ciao:
Be what 730 at night for you?
Do I here seeds a poppen?:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well, just finished mixing up the soil, back breaking work I tell ya :rofl:
60lt organic potting mix
20lt whoflungdung manure mix
30lt perlite
12lt coco/peat mix
4tbs myco
2 small handfuls black soldier fly frass
4 handfuls bokashi
Gonna leave it to sit for a week, then it'll be time to start the journal!!
20240904_175743.jpg

20240904_175009.jpg

Well, just finished mixing up the soil, back breaking work I tell ya :rofl:
60lt organic potting mix
20lt whoflungdung manure mix
30lt perlite
12lt coco/peat mix
4tbs myco
2 small handfuls black soldier fly frass
4 handfuls bokashi
Gonna leave it to sit for a week, then it'll be time to start the journal!!
20240904_175743.jpg

20240904_175009.jpg
Nice, it's good to get the hands dirty!

Well my last lot of presents arrived in the mail today, a week early I must say, good on ya grow kings!
Some proper coco/perlite for the coco girls!
20240905_131432.jpg

Some root builder (only GP nute I was missing)
Ph up/down with testing kit
Some more myco
Small trimming shears
And a free bottle of mammoth P.
20240905_131443.jpg

All I have to do now is pick up some coarse perlite from my hydro shop and we'll get this journal underway!! 🥳 🎉

Well my last lot of presents arrived in the mail today, a week early I must say, good on ya grow kings!
Some proper coco/perlite for the coco girls!
20240905_131432.jpg

Some root builder (only GP nute I was missing)
Ph up/down with testing kit
Some more myco
Small trimming shears
And a free bottle of mammoth P.
20240905_131443.jpg

All I have to do now is pick up some coarse perlite from my hydro shop and we'll get this journal underway!! 🥳 🎉
I'm so excited for you, and you've got all the right gear ready to rock n roll. This is going to be good, Tassie! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom