New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

Alright, got 2 coco pots done up with the @Bill284 method.
20240905_174034.jpg

Just popped a blue dream and amnesia haze in the water (both autos) I'll start the journal as soon as the taproots make an appearance
20240905_173935.jpg
Awesome mate, let’s get crack’n
Beautiful grow site.👌🤞
With the seed I didn’t even think of other methods, I just did what I did many years ago.
I put them in water for 16-18hrs it’s just enough to put a fine split in the casing then I move them to a wet paper towel till they sprout. 🤷🏻‍♂️maybe there’s a better way, that’s the way I was shown as a kid.

Awesome mate, let’s get crack’n
Beautiful grow site.👌🤞
With the seed I didn’t even think of other methods, I just did what I did many years ago.
I put them in water for 16-18hrs it’s just enough to put a fine split in the casing then I move them to a wet paper towel till they sprout. 🤷🏻‍♂️maybe there’s a better way, that’s the way I was shown as a kid.
Yeah, keen as man!
Thanks its really serene down there 🙏
That's funny, I was taught the same thing as a kid, except I just had them in paper towel from start to taproot. But whatever works, works.

I still haven't popped my own beans but I have seen my family do it for years.
18 hrs max in water with a little h202 then into paper towel.
Easy Peasy ;)
Morning Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

18 hrs max in water with a little h202 then into paper towel.
Easy Peasy ;)
Morning Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
G’day Bill
Yes, I set a timer for 17 hours and wether I can see a split or not I still move to the paper towel, damp and dark.

Okay cool, that's easy, 18hrs will be at about 12pm tomorrow. I didn't put any bleach in, just good old fashioned tap water.
H202 is hydrogen peroxide. :Namaste:
Never any bleach.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

G’day Bill
Yes, I set a timer for 17 hours and wether I can see a split or not I still move to the paper towel, damp and dark.
Just a soak then into paper towels.
They can drown if left in water too long?
Tap root usually pops in the paper towel.
Remember in paper towel you need moisture, warmth and air.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I always thought hydrogen peroxide was a type of bleach, but regardless I only used water anyways
It has an extra air molecule.
Hence the O2. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It has an extra air molecule.
Hence the O2. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ahhh right, that makes sense.
I think I'm gonna move them into paper towel anyways when I go to bed, better to be safe than sorry. I'll put it under my little bar fridge, should be warm enough under there I reckon

Ahhh right, that makes sense.
I think I'm gonna move them into paper towel anyways when I go to bed, better to be safe than sorry. I'll put it under my little bar fridge, should be warm enough under there I reckon
I put them between 2 plastic lids.
But what ever works.
Don’t forget the labels ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just a soak then into paper towels.
They can drown if left in water too long?
Tap root usually pops in the paper towel.
Remember in paper towel you need moisture, warmth and air.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
My family would use hydrogen proxide it's just water and oxygen.... lol 10% of that with 90% water in a glass put a paper towel over it wait 12 hours that's my family's method just keep it at 70° after 12 hours you should see the tap root come out if not put it in a paper towel for another 12 hours in the dark it should pop if not it's probably a dud...

I put them between 2 plastic lids.
But what ever works.
Don’t forget the labels ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Definitely don't forget the labels and date them
Is it bad that I don't even have the glasses labelled 🤣🤣
But I have a good memory, left is blue dream and right is haze.....or wait was it the other way around?
Just kidding 😂

Is it bad that I don't even have the glasses labelled 🤣🤣
But I have a good memory, left is blue dream and right is haze.....or wait was it the other way around?
Just kidding 😂
I labeled at all steps, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t jumble them up somewhere along the way 😂:bong:🤪

Back
Top Bottom