Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Update time. Things are progressing ok, the blueberry continues it's fade but the buds are looking and smelling great.

Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam day 42

Blueberry Day 41

Malawi x PCK Day 28

Durban Poison Day 14

Killer A5 Haze Day 42

Zamal Hash Day 42

Bubba Hash Day 14

Thanks for looking.

Looking great Neiko!

Your holding your own Neiko in this low humidity pattern we are in. Are You gonna clone the A5 and see how she does in the spring/summer months?

The only thing holding my room humidity from dipping below 35% is the staggered watering/drenches I do. After I water a couple plants it goes up to 50% for a day or two.

Has anyone tried those ultrasonic fogger discs that @Archiweedies was telling us about in Docs thread. The web site (house of hydro) shows some easy instructions on a simple humidifier to build, that self fills, looked promising. I’m gonna make a little investment I thinks...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

I have a three disc from them that I use in the veg room. It works well, company was a good one to deal with. Trying to fight humidity can get expensive

Thank you gang for the compliments.

That Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam is gorgeous Neiko! A little leafier structure than I care for but damn is she healthy!
She is one of the healthiest looking plants I can remember having. It's funny how good she looks compared to the blueberry which is using the same soil as the BK x NJ. She is pretty leafy but the buds are swelling nicely now. This isn't one I kept but I have more seeds. I'm looking for something on the kinder side for the wife and some good chill out smoke that I can enjoy a bowl or a joint. Most of this stuff is a few hits and I'm done.

Cheers neiko! That will brighten anybody’s day :ganjamon:

That Bubba Hash still lights me up :hippy: - only months away from lighting up my own...
I got a feeling you'll enjoy it, it a fun plant to grow, very low maintenance.

I'm kinda partial to that Zamal Hash ... :green_heart:
She's got some interesting buds. I'm not sure how the yield is going to be but I have high hopes for the smoke.

All looks great that bubba cross looks superb! Any estimate on the brix #?

I just mentioned and tagged you in Ase's journal, he grows in coco and we were talking about the kit. Are you still using 25% coco? Do you think your plants grow any quicker than 100% pro mix? Do you think Doc will approve 75/25 medium for others to use?

:passitleft:

All looks great that bubba cross looks superb! Any estimate on the brix #?

I just mentioned and tagged you in Ase's journal, he grows in coco and we were talking about the kit. Are you still using 25% coco? Do you think your plants grow any quicker than 100% pro mix? Do you think Doc will approve 75/25 medium for others to use?

:passitleft:
I use 30% coco and Doc doesn't have a problem with it. He's been working on a possible custom ammendment for it as well. I don't know if they grow faster, I've been running it for about 2.5 years so I'm not sure about the differences now.
I haven't checked brix readings in years but I probably should on that girl, they are really high I'm sure.

Thank you gang for the compliments.

She is one of the healthiest looking plants I can remember having. It's funny how good she looks compared to the blueberry which is using the same soil as the BK x NJ. She is pretty leafy but the buds are swelling nicely now. This isn't one I kept but I have more seeds. I'm looking for something on the kinder side for the wife and some good chill out smoke that I can enjoy a bowl or a joint. Most of this stuff is a few hits and I'm done.

I got a feeling you'll enjoy it, it a fun plant to grow, very low maintenance.

She's got some interesting buds. I'm not sure how the yield is going to be but I have high hopes for the smoke.
Have you ever tried running the PCK? It is supposed to be on the low side for potency. I know Indicas are not really your thing but it may be something that would allow you to smoke a joint.

Back
Top Bottom