Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Nice work Neiko. Putting on a clinic as usual. :welldone:
I wouldn't say that but :thanks:

I think I spotted one bad leaf :eek: Whats a grower to do? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I would be ecstatic with plants looking that good at any time of year bud!
There's more than one but nobody wants to see those.

Yeah, I was looking for the stress and wasn't finding it ... :hmmmm:

Nice shiny leaves! :welldone:

Thanks Gray, they just aren't motoring like usual. I think the A5 has had a drink at transplant and one more since in 4 weeks and still isn't ready. I'll have to give the CAT next and she hasn't had any growth yet in flower. The happy one, surprise surprise is the Bubba cross. That plant is pretty and loves the dry conditions. She might have some of the shiniest leaves I've had in a while.

Well yeah, your charges are still better looking than most, even in the super dry weather.

Wish I could send you some of my humidity!

I'd take it. I saw a little news blurb about the weather you've been having. I guess Australia is breaking all kinds of heat records. We don't usually get updates on your weather so it must be pretty bad.

Nice balls...…...:laugh:

Lol, yeah I won't be hitting those on the golf course.

Your holding your own Neiko in this low humidity pattern we are in. Are You gonna clone the A5 and see how she does in the spring/summer months?

The only thing holding my room humidity from dipping below 35% is the staggered watering/drenches I do. After I water a couple plants it goes up to 50% for a day or two.

Has anyone tried those ultrasonic fogger discs that @Archiweedies was telling us about in Docs thread. The web site (house of hydro) shows some easy instructions on a simple humidifier to build, that self fills, looked promising. I’m gonna make a little investment I thinks...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Your holding your own Neiko in this low humidity pattern we are in. Are You gonna clone the A5 and see how she does in the spring/summer months?

The only thing holding my room humidity from dipping below 35% is the staggered watering/drenches I do. After I water a couple plants it goes up to 50% for a day or two.

Has anyone tried those ultrasonic fogger discs that @Archiweedies was telling us about in Docs thread. The web site (house of hydro) shows some easy instructions on a simple humidifier to build, that self fills, looked promising. I’m gonna make a little investment I thinks...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

She's cloned for sure. I won't let that one go anytime soon. I'm leary about using too many humidifying devices. They bring the humidity up but when lights go out there is that dangerous spike. They only time I've had PM was in the winter believe it or not. It seems much easier to lower the humidity than to raise it just to have to lower it again. I'm just pushing through. Hopefully no more polar vortexes.

You did a good job of only showing happy plants then bud! I hear you on the low humidity and shitty leaves, it is a pain. Funny enough I had worse looking plants in the beginning of the winter when my humidity was still in the 50s. I am just looking forward to making it to spring.

I was wondering about those humidity discs that archie brought up. If you get any @DopyLemontree I will be interested to see and hear what your thoughts are. I think in order to avoid that spike that neiko mentioned, one would have to cut the humidifier off before lights out and maybe up extraction around that time.

Yeah those look happy to me. My plants with indica in them seem to tolerate the low humidity better than the sativas for sure.

You said basically the same thing in a previous post and is why I decided to run some NL seeds that I have had for a while. I still had to bump up my humidity with a whole house humidifier. But I can control it pretty good.

After this run, I intend to run the Killer A5 Haze in a scrog, since they will run into the early summer months. I may start a new journal on that one as I will experiment some with the octopots.

Like @BrixNewb , I would like to see if I can make Docs kit work with it as it is bottom fed. First I will simply try the thing out before using the kit with it. We will see....

She's cloned for sure. I won't let that one go anytime soon. I'm leary about using too many humidifying devices. They bring the humidity up but when lights go out there is that dangerous spike. They only time I've had PM was in the winter believe it or not. It seems much easier to lower the humidity than to raise it just to have to lower it again. I'm just pushing through. Hopefully no more polar vortexes.
Good point...one would have to control the lights off temp swing a little tighter, or as Yeti pointed out, run another control to extract the excess humidity at lights out. I’m not sure if the gain would outway the time and money. I won’t know unless I try though. Gonna have to look a little deeper into this

Yo Brother neikodog! Where ya' been? I've got some questions on the Bubba Hash...

From what Ace says, it grows pretty columnar and you know how I like to pack my 4'x4' tent. ;) Do you think I'd be better running four #10's or something like nine #6's or #7's? What kind of stretch on those? It will be another round or two before I get to them, so just planning for now and trying to plan whether I need more/different pots! :rofl:

Yo Brother neikodog! Where ya' been? I've got some questions on the Bubba Hash...

From what Ace says, it grows pretty columnar and you know how I like to pack my 4'x4' tent. ;) Do you think I'd be better running four #10's or something like nine #6's or #7's? What kind of stretch on those? It will be another round or two before I get to them, so just planning for now and trying to plan whether I need more/different pots! :rofl:

It does grow columnar but you can't top and train for more tops. My last update shows 1 at flip. I like bigger pots more than a bunch of smaller ones. It stretches very little so grow them as big as you want.

Back
Top Bottom