Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Oh its simple....just follow the progression. First we are tinkering with the girls until we need something that we can't remember where we put it while unpacking the boxes in the basement. Well looking to that something or other leads me to another part of the basement where I see something dangling and I say "what the hell is that?". 10 minutes of following the wire throught basement ceiling leads me over by the bulkhead where I see the pile of wood that is too small for the next 4 days (my min in the basement incase my back locks up for a few days....even though I know Ms Stank could do it if necessary)....and that the kindling pile is next to nothing so I out the bulkhead I go and gathering wood is now the task. Next is splitting the kindling before I remember I was supposed to be doing something but I am hungry and can't remember what it was I was doing originally.

Welcome to my world LOL. I get 50 projects started and about 2 completed per day and I forget about oh I would say 38 out the 50 I started for a week or two until I bump into something and have to think back to what the hell I was trying to do here.

Now If I smoke the right strain.....I stay on task and don't end up outside in the woods looking for firewood, which will most assuredly lead to me finding tracks from some animal that I find the need to follow until something else interests me or I get cold.

let it go because it made the wife manic. I don't tend to hang on to strains she doesn't like

Hey neiko - that’s a quote from a post you made over at Stage’s recently, thought I’d bring my question here tho :)

Sounds to me like your lady and I are a similar when it comes to weed. So, I’ll ask - how does she like Panama? And what are her faves amongst what you’ve grown? :Namaste:

And that's why I smoke sativas! I hate the stereotypical stoner image. There are people like that, but not everyone that smokes weed is a lazy good for nothing.... I have been working and going to school 60+ hours a week for the last 5 years (most of the time high on something (zam)) .... Dare you to call me an unproductive stoner!

Cheers my beautiful Pot smoking friends! Now get back to work!!!

lol

Cheers,

And that's why I smoke sativas! I hate the stereotypical stoner image. There are people like that, but not everyone that smokes weed is a lazy good for nothing.... I have been working and going to school 60+ hours a week for the last 5 years (most of the time high on something (zam)) .... Dare you to call me an unproductive stoner!

Cheers my beautiful Pot smoking friends! Now get back to work!!!

lol

Cheers,

I'm like me them Indicas and I'm incredibly productive, too! I just sometimes forget what I'm supposed to be doing. What were we talking about again??? :hmmmm:
:bongrip::bong::roorrip:

Hey neiko - that’s a quote from a post you made over at Stage’s recently, thought I’d bring my question here tho :)

Sounds to me like your lady and I are a similar when it comes to weed. So, I’ll ask - how does she like Panama? And what are her faves amongst what you’ve grown? :Namaste:
She tolerated the Panama Red but she didn't seek it out. I haven't had the green one but I imagine that one wouldn't agree with her. She liked the Panama haze but that's a 15+ week strain. Her favorite sativas are hybrids. She really likes the thai chi. She likes the Neville's haze x malawi in small doses like 1 hit and that's enough. Amherst sour diesel was one she liked. It's a moving target for her as well. She can like a strain one time then not the next.

Happy Saturday gang. It's update time. Things are ok not great. This low RH is not agreeing with the plants but it is what it is.
Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam Day 27

Blueberry Day 27 starting to yellow a little early

Malawi x Pakistani Chitral Kush Day 13

Durban Poison Day 1

Bubba Hash Day 1 @Amy Gardner this vegged for 4 months exactly from clone.

Killer A5 Haze Day 27 not digging this low humidity. She is drinking very slow.

Zamal Hash Day 27 I love the golf ball buds. This plant was topped the day before flip.

Thanks for stopping by.

Pretty good Neiko...have you thought of giving them some Snake oil w/Brix...just to help a lil with the mid bloom fade some areas are showing....ya low RH like most of us. Cheers.

If this is a keeper I will next time. It's a little late to do much now. I've never been able to slow the post CAT fade once it's taken hold. It will still be good just won't be pretty.

Back
Top Bottom