Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I'm with Yeti, I know I've heard or read somewhere not to use iso. I've always used everclear and never looked at anything else. I see a sponsor here that has a product called extractol or something. I don't know the price or details about shipping but that may be an option.

So I got the Bubba Hash jarred. I hurried that plant into flower and I still got 5 zips off her. She is such a great plant. I also got all the clones into soil and flipped my Malawi x PCK.I also made a batch of oil for pills. It's been a very productive day for once, I'm finally getting caught up. Have a good week gang.

Thanks for the heads up Yeti. I wonder how true that is about the left over adulterants.

And also wonder how safe everclear and all the grain alcohol is. Hopefully it isn’t anything to worry about.

The Everclear and other grain alcohols are "food-grade" and meant for consumption so there is no risk if not all the alcohol is evaporated. Not so with ISO and many other solvents! :Namaste:

I might have to start bootlegging everclear. I buy everclear for less than 15 bucks a bottle round here......now where is my bubble wrap. :hmmmm:
Right! I keep seeing these people say they can’t get that stuff... I’m like, hell I just bought 370ml for like 12 bucks couple weeks ago! Really sucks it’s not legal everywhere... I do need to get me that distillar so I can collect the alcohol though... hate that waste.

Wouldn’t be hard, just make sure to put it in a think plastic bag and twist and zip tie like Doc does with his liquids. Bubble wrap that sucker, good to go!:passitleft::rofl:

Liquor laws baffle me. In my area it varies county to county if you can buy alcohol, some are "dry counties" and don't even sell beer. Then liqor stores are closed on Sunday and you cant buy a beer on Sunday before 12 which I guess is when church let's out :hmmmm:.

Liquor laws baffle me. In my area it varies county to county if you can buy alcohol, some are "dry counties" and don't even sell beer. Then liqor stores are closed on Sunday and you cant buy a beer on Sunday before 12 which I guess is when church let's out :hmmmm:.

Sounds like Leominster Massachusetts may have changed but it was against the law to mow your FRONT lawn
without a shirt on, My Dad was warned by his brother-in-law police officer who did give a ticket to his own sister once.
Oh I should clarify, she got a speeding ticket, NOT for mowing the front yard topless

Oh yeah I do believe its against the law to Mail alcohol ? But that never stopped any of us before :laugh:

Right! I keep seeing these people say they can’t get that stuff... I’m like, hell I just bought 370ml for like 12 bucks couple weeks ago! Really sucks it’s not legal everywhere... I do need to get me that distillar so I can collect the alcohol though... hate that waste.

Wouldn’t be hard, just make sure to put it in a think plastic bag and twist and zip tie like Doc does with his liquids. Bubble wrap that sucker, good to go!:passitleft::rofl:
I have source turbo. Cost me 600 bucks, but reclaims the everclear. I am making CCO to help treat my wife's cancer, so wanted to know I was making a top of the line product.
The federal government never legalized alcohol after prohibition. They just left it up to the states to govern it as they choose. That is why the laws are so varied. Something similar could happen with cannabis when prohibition ends.

Hey neiko, I have a oz of that Erd Purt left and was thinking about doing some topicals, seems like people dig yours do you stick to the MB2 Magical Coconut Oil recipe and do you think a oz of that Erd Purt will be enough for 2 cups?
My wife has some essential oil ( 100% pure eucalyptus ) that says do not put on skin undiluted, I am not sure if its even needed but it would smell good. Have you tried any thing to change the smell seems like it might have an odder.
:thanks:

Hey neiko, I have a oz of that Erd Purt left and was thinking about doing some topicals, seems like people dig yours do you stick to the MB2 Magical Coconut Oil recipe and do you think a oz of that Erd Purt will be enough for 2 cups?
My wife has some essential oil ( 100% pure eucalyptus ) that says do not put on skin undiluted, I am not sure if its even needed but it would smell good. Have you tried any thing to change the smell seems like it might have an odder.
:thanks:
This is my lotion recipe currently:
Infuse 1 cup pumpkin seed oil with 1/2 oz of bud following the MB2 guide. It's in the machine for 2 hours at 160 degrees.
Then into the MB2 I put:
8 oz infused pumpkin seed oil
1 cup organic raw coco butter waffers
1/2 cup lotion base (or you can use purified water)
1 TBS Liquid sunflower lecithin
15 ml Thieves oil
5 ml Pure Vitamin E oil

I run that in the machine at 160 degrees for 2 hours then when it done I pour the mixture into 2 and 4 oz jars and put them in the fridge. I store them in the fridge until I sell them or use them myself. The thieves oil keeps it from molding when left out and not used. I don't know how much eucalyptus to tell you to put in. I thinks that's in thieves oil too.

I have source turbo. Cost me 600 bucks, but reclaims the everclear. I am making CCO to help treat my wife's cancer, so wanted to know I was making a top of the line product.
I bought a distiller for about $100 and it paid for itself after a couple batches of oil. You just got to be careful you don't let it boil off all the alcohol or you'll burn your oil. I fill a jar with water to the same level as my jar with the alcohol extraction in it then I pour the water into the reclaim jug so I know where to stop it before it runs dry. You want to leave about 10% of the alcohol in the distiller. I boil the rest off in a ceramic non stick pan placed over a large pot of boiling water. I use an electric hot plate to heat the water, don't use an open flame!

This is my lotion recipe currently:
Infuse 1 cup pumpkin seed oil with 1/2 oz of bud following the MB2 guide. It's in the machine for 2 hours at 160 degrees.
Then into the MB2 I put:
8 oz infused pumpkin seed oil
1 cup organic raw coco butter waffers
1/2 cup lotion base (or you can use purified water)
1 TBS Liquid sunflower lecithin
15 ml Thieves oil
5 ml Pure Vitamin E oil

I run that in the machine at 160 degrees for 2 hours then when it done I pour the mixture into 2 and 4 oz jars and put them in the fridge. I store them in the fridge until I sell them or use them myself. The thieves oil keeps it from molding when left out and not used. I don't know how much eucalyptus to tell you to put in. I thinks that's in thieves oil too.
:passitleft:

...thanks for that recipe Neiko!...I used olive oil, and found it too greasy...picked up some grapeseed oil, but didn't get around to making a batch...texture of the EVOO was great tho'...added peppermint oil to add smell and a nice tingle on application...
...like the info on the distiller as well...some fun stuff to look into more in the spring...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Back
Top Bottom