Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

My cheapest price....and not a penny less is 200 a z.
Any complaners can go fuck themselves........cheers.

I would do filthy things to find someone to buy my crop for $200 a Z. I live outside Vancouver BC and LBs are going to for $700 for mediocre Indica (Street value).

Great Sativa which I bought from a dispensary, their top shelf weed was 12/g... do the math on that top quality price. At one point I had 2 lbs and I just wanted it to go to a good home, literally gave it away.

Weed here has almost no value anymore, that is to people who have been in the scene for a while... I try to collect a few grams of whatever I can find, building a modern version of my parents liquor cabinet.

We're also talking canadian dollars...which is about 66 cents US.

Pounds are going for less than 700 on the street and the dispensary gets $12 a gram?

That is, as they say, f'd up man. :rolleyes:

If the street is flooded with cheap weed ... how do they stay in business? :hmmmm:

Wow! That's crazy dudes! :eek:

Here's some food for thought....

In my state, the dispensaries can't sell flowers or extracts - only tinctures & vape cartridges so the "street" price for an ounce of quality meds is about $350-$400 and, if you wanted to pick up a QP wholesale, it would still cost you something like $1,100-$1,200!

Pounds are going for less than 700 on the street and the dispensary gets $12 a gram?

That is, as they say, f'd up man. :rolleyes:

If the street is flooded with cheap weed ... how do they stay in business? :hmmmm:

Not everyone knows someone who grows in the shadows. While BC is super open minded, most people prefer to stay out of the black market, especially when they are smoking an OZ a year not monthly like me hahah

I use a distiller as well and it pays for itself pretty quick. I can't get the 190 proof here either. I meet up with another member who brings it up to me from Indiana. With a distiller you get about 90% of your everclear back.
Thanks I will have to see what I can find. There is a distillery in my state that makes 190 proof alcohol but you cant buy it here. Makes no sense that they can distill it here but not sell it here. We used to be able to get bacardi 151 but since they stopped making it that is a no go.

Makes no sense that they can distill it here but not sell it here.

That kind of thing is crazy eh! And it happens all the time. Here in Oz the Elixinol company grows and makes its CBD oil - licensed to produce and export. But we can’t buy it here. (Unless we and our doctor fill out a form to “import a controlled substance” - each time you want to buy).
Crazy indeed.

Wow some great convos in here, just got caught up from before Christmas lol so belated holiday greetings to all!

the weed world has gone crazy o_O.... 6-8yrs ago my buddy and I were getting 10packs sent to us in the mail from a medical guy in BC, 32 per pack... he was legally supplying the med market and we were getting sent his write offs... and then paying the Ferrari dealership LOL...... problem was getting people to pay for it, they just wanted to get as much decent smoke for their buck as possible and asking 250-280/zip(delivery incl) was a stretch when they could get zips from 150-200... but once they tried it, nothing else compared....I always preferred having both; quality and quantity lol....I think once the whole legalization/corporate era has played itself out we will see the connoisseurs market thrive with small craft growers leading the way, especially those with unique/quality genetics in their stables.
:passitleft:

Wow! That's crazy dudes! :eek:

Here's some food for thought....

In my state, the dispensaries can't sell flowers or extracts - only tinctures & vape cartridges so the "street" price for an ounce of quality meds is about $350-$400 and, if you wanted to pick up a QP wholesale, it would still cost you something like $1,100-$1,200!
You aren't in florida are you?

What's up guys. I had a busy Sunday and not much time for the Mag. I got the Bubba Hash and Thai Chi down yesterday. I was going to take the Deadly Sativa too but I didn't have room on the drying rack so she gets another week. Here's a few pics.
Bubba Hash 70 days

Deadly Sativa 70 Days

Bubba looks killer!!!

Is the deadly sativa the A5 I keep seeing so much about ;) ?

No Smokey the A5 is a strain from ACE. The Deadly Sativa is a strain i got gifted from Mass Medical for growing a nice example of their Star Pupil....Gave Neiko and a couple others some to try. Neiko and i got a chance to grow out some A5 X Malawi which was a tester strain from ACE . It passed their testing and is now available(was,..it's sold out) on their site. Neiko and i also have another tester from them to try as well. Some A5 Haze X Panama...and Zamedelica Elite X Panama. Lots to say about the A5 Haze.....:cheer::cheer: Thanks again to Neiko for passing on these fantastic examples of Landrace sativas....:high-five:

I am in awe sitting front of some Neiko sample jars of A5 Haze x Malawi, Bubba Hash, Apricot Jelly, Nuvel Haze, Ultra Dog, my Erd Purt and Orient Express. In a little more then a years time I now have an awesome hobby that has me in the middle of growing some GG4, Panama, Nepal Jam, Bango Congo x Panama, some more orient eggspress, and a gorilla girl clone.
:yahoo:Hard to believe it can get any better then this but some how I think it will, and I owe it all to you Neiko. This could not have came at a better time in my life, and you have made my life better in more ways then you know.
Neiko I don't want to sound like a broken record but you are a gentleman and a scholar. :thanks:

Neiko I don't want to sound like a broken record but you are a gentleman and a scholar. :thanks:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: That line was used by my dentist when I was very young and it stuck.-- You are a gentleman and a scholar and a fine judge of Brazilian beans, may all your children be boys and girls or reasonable facsimiles.:high-five::Namaste:

Amy...hows all,...your 'raised beds' ? Doc's gear get to you?
Cheers...

Cheers Duggs, yep all good! Spent a month in Australian customs. Was opened & inspected by US customs and still made it through, so that’s a good sign for the future - I hope. :thumb:
....I think once the whole legalization/corporate era has played itself out we will see the connoisseurs market thrive with small craft growers leading the way, especially those with unique/quality genetics in their stables.
:passitleft:

I really hope that happens just like that PJ :Namaste:

I am in awe sitting front of some Neiko sample jars of A5 Haze x Malawi, Bubba Hash, Apricot Jelly, Nuvel Haze, Ultra Dog, my Erd Purt and Orient Express. In a little more then a years time I now have an awesome hobby that has me in the middle of growing some GG4, Panama, Nepal Jam, Bango Congo x Panama, some more orient eggspress, and a gorilla girl clone.
:yahoo:Hard to believe it can get any better then this but some how I think it will, and I owe it all to you Neiko. This could not have came at a better time in my life, and you have made my life better in more ways then you know.
Well thank you!
I'm interested in how the Nepal Jam and Bangi Congo x Panama com out. I'm really liking the Bangi Congo x Malawi I recently finished. The Congo brings a really nice terpene profile, very floral. The smoke is very friendly for a Malawi cross.

Back
Top Bottom