Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Ya, young'ins are so fun. I must have missed it, what ya got? They do have them days that make you say "Why did I not get a goldfish". That's when you can do the most harm in training them.

Neiko, was just in the neighborhood thought I would see what was going on up in here.. Green day bro...
Morglie is around here too....hey Morgs....:high-five:
Hope your weekend is groovin Neiko...cheers.

What's up guys. I had a busy Sunday and not much time for the Mag. I got the Bubba Hash and Thai Chi down yesterday. I was going to take the Deadly Sativa too but I didn't have room on the drying rack so she gets another week. Here's a few pics.
Bubba Hash 70 days

Thai Chi 70 Days

Deadly Sativa 70 Days

Another nice harvest, Bro! :high-five:

I think you may have convinced me to get some BBH beans next time I order from Ace! :thumb:

Thanks! The BBH is a winner for sure. I've never kept a strain as long as this one. If anyone is on the fence about the kit some Bubba will finalize the deal for sure. She is such a breeze to grow. That plant looked better at harvest than a lot of them do mid way through flower.

Looking good Neiko! That bubba hash is some nice genetics. It carried over beautifully in early bubba hash as well. That one is probably the easiest plant I've grown to date.

I think I'm going to have to build a new drying box. I'm running into the problem you're having, holding off on cutting until you have room to hang them. First world problems.....

With my laziness bout I went through I screwed up my perpetual so I ended up with a bunch of plants done at the same time. I had to flip 4 together last week so I had something flowering after these last 3 came down. I'm going to wait another week and flip 3 more. Hopefully the different flowering times will get me somewhat back on track.
The Bubba genetics are solid for sure. I just flipped a Bubba x Nepal Jam and just sprouted a Bubba x Erdpurt.

With my laziness bout I went through I screwed up my perpetual so I ended up with a bunch of plants done at the same time. I had to flip 4 together last week so I had something flowering after these last 3 came down. I'm going to wait another week and flip 3 more. Hopefully the different flowering times will get me somewhat back on track.
The Bubba genetics are solid for sure. I just flipped a Bubba x Nepal Jam and just sprouted a Bubba x Erdpurt.
I got myself in the same predicament. I find that flipping multiple ones at once seems more efficient as they seemed to stay on mostly the same drench schedule. It just sucks when they all need harvested at the same time. And watering the whole flower room on the same day after work kind of bites too. Eh, the troubles we get for wanting variety.

Beautiful greasy looking buds Neiko... Great work as always!
:thanks:
I got myself in the same predicament. I find that flipping multiple ones at once seems more efficient as they seemed to stay on mostly the same drench schedule. It just sucks when they all need harvested at the same time. And watering the whole flower room on the same day after work kind of bites too. Eh, the troubles we get for wanting variety.
Exactly. I use ac and dehumidifier water most of the time and in the winter I don't get enough water to keep up. I end up buying about 20 gallons a week to keep up. I water in the morning before work so having 4+ plants that need fed at one time sucks.
Very nice Neiko......i got some BH standing by......:cheer:
Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Back
Top Bottom