Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Another round of great pics Neiko. Likin that u got a girl from the Deadly Sativa....wonder wat she's smokes like. Ya...why did they take the TC off their site. That Red Sapphire sounds interesting. Yes,...me too bud...i've got the A5 Killer Haze X Panama, on deck ...still deciding on what to match her with.
Trying to stay off ACE's website too.....big trouble.....cheers my friend!:high-five:
I'm really liking the deadly sativa smell, there's something very inviting about her not to mention it's very loud. Not many strains overpower the bubba but this girl is. I'm excited to try her. Graytail gave an excellent review of his tester.
The Thai Chi was a limited edition but Dubi said they would be making more in the future. Also keep your eye out for the Thai x Panama. Dubi said it was incredible. They used the same Thai as thai chi.

I'm really liking the deadly sativa smell, there's something very inviting about her not to mention it's very loud. Not many strains overpower the bubba but this girl is. I'm excited to try her. Graytail gave an excellent review of his tester.
The Thai Chi was a limited edition but Dubi said they would be making more in the future. Also keep your eye out for the Thai x Panama. Dubi said it was incredible. They used the same Thai as thai chi.
Good to know ....like i said...i gotta stay clear of their site...just too tempting ....lol.

ACE has released their 2019 strains on their website and I'm having a hard time not emptying my bank account. There are some really nice hybrids available. I was happy to see my cut of A5 x Malawi test results are being used to sell the Killer A5 Haze :slide:

Of course your report apparently got them a nice PRE RELEASE response so its a proven seller ;)

Very nice, as always you never fail to impress Neiko! Love that second to last pic... I had to save it to my camera roll so I could easily go and check it out... too cool.
She sure is a pretty one. Last run those leaves all turned about as black as a leaf can get and be healthy. This run I'm seeing the black and yellow….pretty cool.
Of course your report apparently got them a nice PRE RELEASE response so its a proven seller ;)
I don't expect that to be in stock for long, high THC SELLS!!
Belated merry Christmas and a slightly preemptive happy new year neiko!

Your garden of flowering delights is spectacular and inspiring as always :D

Happy days to you bud!
:Namaste:
Thank you Amy and same to you. I guess it's 2019 where you are now so Happy New Year!!!

Nice report Neiko! You alway get all of us drooling. I’m with Duggan, I’m staying off Ace’s site, easy to get in trouble! At least till I grow out half of what I ordered 6 months ago from Ace:)
You should start popping those beans. I know what you mean about staying off the site though. I still haven't pulled the trigger on any new stuff. I should though I got a feeling that Killer A5 Haze won't be in stock long. I'd like more just to hang on to. I'm happy with my cut but having back seeds is comforting. I really wish they'd reload the Thai Chi.
...:ciao: from Mexico...looking good!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Mexico hey? Good for you enjoy your trip.

That striping on the leaves is so cool.
That plant is a lot of fun to grow. It is really pretty when happy. I should try growing a small one to enter into POTM sometime. I can never get a good pic of a whole plant. They just don't fit in the frame.

Hi Neiko! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year bud, I hope it's a good one.

I've filled my cart at ACE and closed my browser a couple times. I see the total and I'm like I already have a ton of ACE gear to grow but I really want the Red Sapphire and Panama x Honduras.
I'm glad you liked the thai and A5. I plan 9n hanging on to both of those. I was disappointed to see ACE took the thai chi off the site.
The A5 x Malawi sample I was blessed with was awesome! Some of the best stuff I smoked in awhile.

The A5 x Malawi sample I was blessed with was awesome! Some of the best stuff I smoked in awhile.
It just keeps getting better with the cure too. I usually prefer fresh weed but this stuff keeps getting tastier as it cures. The clones are probably 5 days or so from rooting.

If you did not grow them so Dank big they would all fit in the frame.
LOL. I don't try to. I let them get root bound in a 1 gallon and flip them. They usually are about 18" from the soil at flip then turn into 6' monsters.

We could do a go fund me for some 1/2 gallon pots for ya..... Wait just don't fill them up with soil and flip sooner.

Na, just F'in with ya. You keep doing what you do your garden is a joy to look at.

Hi there Cosmosis, welcome. My Tikal came from Regular seeds that were freebies from 2014. That was before the latest feminized release. These seeds will still have the Haze phenos where the new seeds that has been bred out.
The straight Congo I did was from feminized seeds and yes it was a very clear speedy buzz, great for activities. The current Congo x Malawi was feminized and it is hanging on the drying rack. I'll be trying it maybe tonight.

Back
Top Bottom