Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

................................................Merry Christmas......................................................

full

293884104_5404914323001_5404893256001-th.jpg

...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Update time. I'm down to 5 flowering plants and they are all within 0-3 weeks of being done. I may take the Bangi Congo x Malawi tomorrow.

ACE has released their 2019 strains on their website and I'm having a hard time not emptying my bank account. There are some really nice hybrids available. I was happy to see my cut of A5 x Malawi test results are being used to sell the Killer A5 Haze :slide:

Deadly Sativa Day 56

Bubba Hash Day 56

The Sativa Tent Mess

Bangi Congo x Malawi Day 63

Thai Chi Day 56

Happy New Year gang! The new year flowering strains will be: Killer A5 Haze, Blueberry, Zamal Hash, Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam, Malawi x PCK, Durban Poison and Terpwin Station. I'll be popping some new seeds too I just need to settle on which ones. Right now I'm planning on Tangie x OG x Malawi, A5 Haze x Panama, Sensi Star, 707 Truthband, Bubba Kush x Erdpurt and Stankberry.

Update time. I'm down to 5 flowering plants and they are all within 0-3 weeks of being done. I may take the Bangi Congo x Malawi tomorrow.

ACE has released their 2019 strains on their website and I'm having a hard time not emptying my bank account. There are some really nice hybrids available. I was happy to see my cut of A5 x Malawi test results are being used to sell the Killer A5 Haze :slide:

Deadly Sativa Day 56

Bubba Hash Day 56

The Sativa Tent Mess

Bangi Congo x Malawi Day 63

Thai Chi Day 56

Happy New Year gang! The new year flowering strains will be: Killer A5 Haze, Blueberry, Zamal Hash, Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam, Malawi x PCK, Durban Poison and Terpwin Station. I'll be popping some new seeds too I just need to settle on which ones. Right now I'm planning on Tangie x OG x Malawi, A5 Haze x Panama, Sensi Star, 707 Truthband, Bubba Kush x Erdpurt and Stankberry.

Tell me about it, I have already ordered the Killer A5 Haze and just ordered last night both the Zamal Bliss and the Honduran X Panama, decided to go with the Panama Malawi Regs as the freebie.

Very nice, Brother! :bravo:

Tai Chi looks incredible! :welldone:

I recently had the opportunity to try both the Thai Chi & A5, and I can confirm they are indeed incredible.
Speaking of which, it will be a long day at work and need to go prepare.

Have a good day!

Looking good Neiko! Beautiful coloration on the Thai chi. Is the sativa tent full of just that and the bangi Congo x Malawi? The picture looks like they are about to grow out of your tent and take over.
Thanks Morglie. There is a Jamaican in there too I just didn't show her because it's been showcased many times. I have to figure out how to move the thai or Jamaica to get to the bangi plant. I took the Zamaldelica x Ethiopian and can't get the pot out. I need to recycle that soil and free up the pots so I can flip some more.

Tell me about it, I have already ordered the Killer A5 Haze and just ordered last night both the Zamal Bliss and the Honduran X Panama, decided to go with the Panama Malawi Regs as the freebie.

I recently had the opportunity to try both the Thai Chi & A5, and I can confirm they are indeed incredible.
Speaking of which, it will be a long day at work and need to go prepare.

Have a good day!
I've filled my cart at ACE and closed my browser a couple times. I see the total and I'm like I already have a ton of ACE gear to grow but I really want the Red Sapphire and Panama x Honduras.
I'm glad you liked the thai and A5. I plan 9n hanging on to both of those. I was disappointed to see ACE took the thai chi off the site.

I've filled my cart at ACE and closed my browser a couple times. I see the total and I'm like I already have a ton of ACE gear to grow but I really want the Red Sapphire and Panama x Honduras.
I'm glad you liked the thai and A5. I plan 9n hanging on to both of those. I was disappointed to see ACE took the thai chi off the site.

I swear!! I won't buy anymore seeds this year!! :rofl:

Another round of great pics Neiko. Likin that u got a girl from the Deadly Sativa....wonder wat she's smokes like. Ya...why did they take the TC off their site. That Red Sapphire sounds interesting. Yes,...me too bud...i've got the A5 Killer Haze X Panama, on deck ...still deciding on what to match her with.
Trying to stay off ACE's website too.....big trouble.....cheers my friend!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom