Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I'll give it a shot if I can't answer @Duggan is an electrician.
Yeah but he is getting old :surf: and need to go to bed early hahah:laugh: I just got a quantum board in the mail and I’m plugging it in and everything but I dont want the deemer option on it.... can I just plug the 2 wires that where gonna go on the deemer just together? And bypass the deemer like that?... I don’t know if that makes sence...

Yeah but he is getting old :surf: and need to go to bed early hahah:laugh: I just got a quantum board in the mail and I’m plugging it in and everything but I dont want the deemer option on it.... can I just plug the 2 wires that where gonna go on the deemer just together? And bypass the deemer like that?... I don’t know if that makes sence...
@Graytail and @Buckshot317 both have built lights and may be able to help. I took my dimmer off of one of my panels, but I cannot remember if I kept the wires separate or if I put them together lol.

I think open is 100%. :hmmmm:

So you leave them unconnected. Does that make electronic sense? It's for either a 100K potentiometer or PWM feed. So you'd be dimming through the circuit - otherwise 100%?

:reading420magazine:

This thread has me drooling as I love the sativa.... the photos are incredible.

Its hard to believe I can legally grow now when seeds are so hard to come by at least up here in the U.P. Any chance of getting some random seed contributions from my Michigander neighbors for an outdoor garden? ... Is there like a goseedme.com thing? lol. As grandma used to say, 'it never hurts to ask..'.

I am a 72 yr old yooper/viet nam vet living on soc security, with my Thai wife of 44 yrs. We had this deluded plan to go live out retirement in Thailand and spent the whole winter (6 months) there last year, got back in May. Don't get me going on what is wrong with Thailand these days.... it's not at all like when we were married there in '74.

I have a small rural home with a nice sunny back yard, my thought is to sow seeds outdoors this summer and let 'em go to seed so that I can pick the best looking ones for cloning and sharing seeds with neighbors. I'm going to start a very small indoor grow as soon as we can move back into our house when the snow melts. When we returned from Thailand we tore the house apart, it needed so much work that we leased an apartment in the city.

I accidently ordered the hlg 240 B driver instead of the A driver with the built in dimmer. I just put wire nuts on both of them and taped them up separately. Only downside is that one i have to always run at full force unless i add a pot.
I just bought an hlg 550 v2 yesterday. I am not very good at DIY though so opted for plug and play. :ganjamon:

Its hard to believe I can legally grow now when seeds are so hard to come by at least up here in the U.P. Any chance of getting some random seed contributions from my Michigander neighbors for an outdoor garden? ... Is there like a goseedme.com thing? lol. As grandma used to say, 'it never hurts to ask..'.

I am a 72 yr old yooper/viet nam vet living on soc security, with my Thai wife of 44 yrs. We had this deluded plan to go live out retirement in Thailand and spent the whole winter (6 months) there last year, got back in May. Don't get me going on what is wrong with Thailand these days.... it's not at all like when we were married there in '74.

I have a small rural home with a nice sunny back yard, my thought is to sow seeds outdoors this summer and let 'em go to seed so that I can pick the best looking ones for cloning and sharing seeds with neighbors. I'm going to start a very small indoor grow as soon as we can move back into our house when the snow melts. When we returned from Thailand we tore the house apart, it needed so much work that we leased an apartment in the city.
Where is the U.P.? If you are in the USA seeds have never been easier to get. There are tons of US suppliers that you can have beans in about a week.

I just bought an hlg 550 v2 yesterday. I am not very good at DIY though so opted for plug and play. :ganjamon:

Where is the U.P.? If you are in the USA seeds have never been easier to get. There are tons of US suppliers that you can have beans in about a week.

The U.P. is at the north end of I-75, across the Mackinaw Bridge where you have to pay a toll to get in.

I've only found a few websites that actually ship from a us address, and lots of "USA" websites that have seeds actually shipped from Europe. Doesn't really matter as I know they are easy to get if you can afford the prices.

Welcome to my journal Vtwin.

Too bad you couldn't smuggle some Thai seeds back. They would never finish in Michigan outdoors though. The U.P. is like a different world from where I'm at. I don't know what strains would finish in time up there. Maybe some southern Canadians could offer some input. Most my sativa seeds go at least 10 weeks. I'd be afraid to put anything in the ground up there before mid June?

Welcome to my journal Vtwin.

Too bad you couldn't smuggle some Thai seeds back. They would never finish in Michigan outdoors though. The U.P. is like a different world from where I'm at. I don't know what strains would finish in time up there. Maybe some southern Canadians could offer some input. Most my sativa seeds go at least 10 weeks. I'd be afraid to put anything in the ground up there before mid June?

Yup, mid june is about right. I do have an enclosed sun porch however that I can use like a greenhouse to get things going a month earlier.

My memory may be fogged but thinking back to the 70's in Thailand I just don't recall dealing with seeds in the Thai sticks I was getting. I would fill my guitar case for maybe $20, they would come in bundles, I think 10 sticks in a bundle, maybe 20.

Back
Top Bottom