Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hey gang, I harvested the Northern Lights and Cannatonic yesterday. I got a little update on the plants in that tent only. I've been slacking on taking pics lately but here's a little something anyway.
Northern Lights Day 70

Cannatonic Day 56

Bubba Hash Day 35

Deadly Sativa Day 35

I'll get around to the other tent next time. I should be harvesting the Zamaldelica x Ethiopian next weekend. It will be 13 weeks. Have a great week.

All are looking quite good and I can see harvest coming quickly for at least two or three.

strong lights ? :hmmmm:

1544490735843.png

Bubba Hash looking good!
Thanks Pennywise, she's one of my favorite plants to grow...and smoke :roorrip:

All are looking quite good and I can see harvest coming quickly for at least two or three.

Thanks Conrad. I took the Northern Lights and Cannatonic. I got about 3-4 more weeks on the Bubba and Deadly Sativa.

:thumb: gorgeous bud,:love: love the snow cap on the Cannatonic:goodjob::Namaste:

:thanks:
looking good Neiko...likin' that Cannatonic!:thumb:...gonna run a couple CBD plants in the spring as well...cheerz:high-five:...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Thanks H00k, that Cannatonic is a lifesaver. I'm always on the lookout for a nice CBD plant. Cannatonic smells and tastes like strong orange.

o_O Wow, They all look good. Snow caps, spirals, and lots of color, nice pics. Thanks for sharing. :drool:

:thanks:
indeed good looker there. did you say 35 days? it is moving right along, nice one.

Bubba moves pretty quick. Sometimes she's done in 8 weeks sometimes I let her go 9. I think Graytail even let her go 10. This run looks to be about 8 weeks.

strong lights ? :hmmmm:

1544490735843.png

That particular bud just wanted to be directly under the center of the light. I'd move it and it would find it's way back, and yes strong light.

Love the look of that NL!

Nice buds Neiko. :bravo:

Thanks GT, I'm looking forward to trying that one, so is the missus. She's had her eye on that one since the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom