Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

By the way all you seed junkies, who has the best Black Friday sale going on?

ACE has 50% off on some really good strains for those that want to give them a go. I know the Malawi x Panama is included in that. I can highly recommend that one for you cobbers out there.

I had these in my shopping cart and just pulled the trigger
108.00 USD for 24 feminized seeds so 4.50 each shipped

order.png

Ooops just realized I just picked up some Standard Oldtimer's Haze or well
maybe get some pollen in the process

Tried placing an order and two (GOOD!) debit cards from two different banks were declined. I'm sure I just need to contact the bank regarding the overseas order. Ordered the Purple Haze x Malawi and the Bangi Congo x Panama FEM's. Relatively small order but won't be able to grow them out for quite some time.

Tried placing an order and two (GOOD!) debit cards from two different banks were declined. I'm sure I just need to contact the bank regarding the overseas order. Ordered the Purple Haze x Malawi and the Bangi Congo x Panama FEM's. Relatively small order but won't be able to grow them out for quite some time.

Tsk, tsk! Ha!:rofl: Buck led me to a great sale of 40% off a bunch of in house gear. He said the owner has been having some rough times and I had 2 packs in my cart. When it came time to pay, options were bit coin and mailing cash so I'm gonna give it some thought. I already have enough fire to last a very very long time!

This is the place, I hope it's ok to post.
In House Genetics – TSC Novelties
:passitleft:

Tsk, tsk! Ha!:rofl: Buck led me to a great sale of 40% off a bunch of in house gear. He said the owner has been having some rough times and I had 2 packs in my cart. When it came time to pay, options were bit coin and mailing cash so I'm gonna give it some thought. I already have enough fire to last a very very long time!

This is the place, I hope it's ok to post.
In House Genetics – TSC Novelties
:passitleft:

Geez! I need to support the owner! Don't have a clue who he is, but I strongly feel compelled to help! :rofl:

Doc Bud grows the Hazelnut Cream and his people rave about it - it's good weed. $48? I almost pulled the trigger before I remembered how many seeds I already have. :)

I don't think I'd want to send cash in the mail. 40% off In House is cool but they are still making a killing on those seeds. I saw the freebies, Apricot Jelly was $200 for a pack of Regs.
Krip, I have that problem too when I order from ACE, I have to call my bank while I'm checking out and tell them I'm making an overseas purchase and they will lift the protection. I stay on the phone with them until the payment is accepted. It's a pain but it's worth it. We are lucky they don't artificially increase their pricing.
On the OTH indoors, I really don't think it would be worth the time and headache. OTH I believe is better in it's crosses. If you want that classic incense smell and taste but with some real power, try the Panama Haze. That was a challenge but is doable indoors. There are still OTH pheno's in that cross and some even go 18+ weeks. The older folks who tried it absolutely loved it and it yields really well. Just a thought.

Thats because on a lot of those equatorial landrace sativas, they won't even reach sexual maturity (doesn't matter about light) until 60-90 days old (forget about 30 days for sexual maturity). So you can grow them from 12/12 and it won't do anything on most of them until at least 60+ days.....then you get the full on flower time.

I think if you read what he was saying is that even at 16 weeks of 'flowering' she was only showing a few weeks of pistils. Shows what a lot of those equatorial sativas require. Snowhigh has a lot of good info on dealing with them.
Yep, the Dr. Ziggy Panama x Columbian Gold I did was in the flower tent for 6 weeks before pistols showed. I finally just cut it at 23 weeks. It was good but not 23 weeks good. Those are fun to do once but there are so many better strains that are more manageable indoors.

Back
Top Bottom