Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Nu uh - they'll grow you.

I saw PotChimp's Oldtimers and I ran a GoldenTiger x Oldtimers. Mine wasn't a total disaster, but take a look at Chimp's.

2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

I'll keep that in mind, the Malawi were in 3's and they were hard to keep healthy all the way through.

Flip them in 3s and upcan at budset - it'll help with stretch and overall size, and fills out the buds nicely. :thumb:

Yup...this man knows his Sativas.....can grow them pretty fine too!
What i wanna see is one of us try the 'Old Timers Haze'....:slide:
Any body got big ass kahunas???.....then give it a whirl....20 week bloom time.....lmfao
Let me get my 10' x 10' set up and I will run it. Throw it in a corner and let it do its thing for about half a year!

Jeesh....dunno about that PW....did ya have a look at Chimps........take a look...lmfao....after 16 weeks(4 months)....pitifull......ffs.
Thanks for that link Gray.
Thats because on a lot of those equatorial landrace sativas, they won't even reach sexual maturity (doesn't matter about light) until 60-90 days old (forget about 30 days for sexual maturity). So you can grow them from 12/12 and it won't do anything on most of them until at least 60+ days.....then you get the full on flower time.

I think if you read what he was saying is that even at 16 weeks of 'flowering' she was only showing a few weeks of pistils. Shows what a lot of those equatorial sativas require. Snowhigh has a lot of good info on dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom