Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Nice plant Neiko! I like the looks and crystal frost on the Deadly! You always set the bar!
I'm liking how the Deadly Sativa is looking too. Now I got the other 2 plants out of there I can let her get some full "sun" for bulking.
Congratulations on the harvest Neiko! That NL looks stunning! It has the structure of one that I grew but the colors are amazing!
The NL was a breeze to grow. I managed to get VanStank to share his cut with me. I loved how his looked and it sure didn't disappoint. I hope to give it a test drive tonight.
Always looks 'on point' over here!:ganjamon::passitleft:
Thanks Duggs!
Your attention to your garden shows. :adore:
I'm not always as attentive as you think. :roorrip:
Neiko congrats on the harvests. Looks great.

Cool looking white tops there on that 1 lady.

Thanks for the heads up on Ethos guys.
All my plants in that tent got a little bigger than usual so they are running a little close to the lights. I have a few hash tips on most of my plants.

Hey Neiko, try out that NL yet? If you’re still sleeping from it I definitely need a cut lol
I ended up trying my tester of Zamaldelica x Ethiopian and boy does that have potential. I'm letting it go the rest of this week and maybe next but it was a powerful electric buzz. I did smoke the NL about 1/2 hour before bed and it did the job. I slept very sound, matter of fact I slept through my alarm this morning which I never do. It had a nice almost bubblegum aftertaste after only 3 days on the drying rack. I think I'm going to like it for my bedtime meds.

I ended up trying my tester of Zamaldelica x Ethiopian and boy does that have potential. I'm letting it go the rest of this week and maybe next but it was a powerful electric buzz. I did smoke the NL about 1/2 hour before bed and it did the job. I slept very sound, matter of fact I slept through my alarm this morning which I never do. It had a nice almost bubblegum aftertaste after only 3 days on the drying rack. I think I'm going to like it for my bedtime meds.
Oh! noice! I got Aurora Indica from Nirvana as a freebie recently and I grew out NL from 420 outdoors a while back. Mine was one of those strains that are almost so easy to care for and trim that it was almost...boring.

Its great night time meds for sure. I have another cut of her thats getting within a couple weeks of flipping. Going to clone her again and keep her going. Also gonna cross her with that Hindu and see if I can't make my perfect KO night time meds. The people that have smoked the Hindu rarely make it to bed. I have had a couple friends tell me they woke up 4 hours later with the bong still in their hands with no idea what happened LOL.

I know you didn't grow her real big, but I know the kind of colas she puts out....she is a yielder. The buds are rock hard solid as hell, any idea what you think you will end up getting from her?

All the other plants look amazing as well brother......frost that we expect from you and the kit. Well done Neiko! :high-five::welldone::passitleft:

Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush that Ms Stank ran a bit back. Incredible frost on her....very potent and a very unique sour smell to her. I am going to do a fem to fem cross and see what I get out of her. If all goes well, should be some incredibly potent bed time meds.

The issue for me is that the strains alone don't give me what I am looking for in terms of a whole package. The NL is an incredible yielder with great structure. Her issue is she doesn't shut my brain down. I get tired, but my brain is still going like crazy...maybe not 100 mph but a solid 70 mph. The Hindu doesn't knock me out like it does everyone else that has smoked it....but it shuts off my brain. So for my bedtime smoke, I grind up a bit of Hindu and a bit of Northern Lights and together they are almost perfect. So I figured why not play with some girl on girl action between those two. It will produce Fem seeds but thats ok, I don't mind.

I will also start popping some more Hindu Kush beans from Sensi and see if I can't find a good looking male that I can hit the NL with for some regular seeds. I may also do the same thing with the NL seeds and see if I can't find a male worth hitting that Hindu with. I figure from the three.....I should find something close to what I am looking for.

There's one strain, which shuts everybody's brain and it's called Sensi Star... but you know whatI think about her :laugh:

Maybe I will get around to trying it some day. I have heard good things about it, probably from you lol. In the mean time, I will play around with these Hindu/Northern Lights crosses and see if I can't breed me my bedtime unicorn.

Back
Top Bottom