Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Someone's gotta pay for the AG bill and bail out the farmers. WTF.. kinda nuts. Cannabis growers PAY to play and corn growers get PAID to play b-4 seeds even go in the ground, (of course funded by you and me). Cannabis will end of being a cure for all the ills of the AG department thru health benefits from cannabis.

AG - over produces because tax subsidies -> society gets obese -> society needs cannabis to help with health issues from obesity.

Round ball we live on.

It's coming. If that doesn't sound crazy nothing is .. oh wait, lets grow food and turn it into fuel and burn it while people are starving. Crazy world politicians. How does this shit happen? I guess greed.

Congrats on Michigan ... that was hard to say, I live in PA. So still bitter from Saturdays beating. :laugh:

Every state when they Legalize weed for rec, I go out and buy a State university hat and wear it until next election and another state goes legal. Gonna be tough to wear a Michigan State hat around these parts.

It's cool tho, weed and Michigan go WAY back to the hippie daze. I forgot which university has a cannabis parade?? they've been doing that since the 70's I think, way before legalization.

About time. Fvcking eh right. :passitleft: Puff and pass.

Hopefully this will parse out to the point where us hobbyist /Connoisseur growers can get in on the legal market. Really only way to make it totally legit IMHO.

I don't know where I stand on taxation. I think it should be fair and all cannabis farmers should have a guarantee to receive a living wage, AT THE VERY LEAST. Same as farmers/ranchers have currently.
Let’s not forget that meat and dairy are actually the most subsidized... it’s the only reason all that stuff is as affordable as it is. They see it as let them buy this stuff that’ll make me sick for cheap, and keep all the good stuff at “regular” cost.... pretty sad.

Neiko, Your samples are out of this world. My tolerance is low after exclusively smoking the Erd Purt for months and now the Orient Express, I like them both but I feel the thc level is low. My Erd Purt in my opinion had almost none of the smells that I like so much so it will be interesting to see what you do with that, and my Orient Express was much better but not like yours in the smelling department.
Back to your samples, we tested the Ultra Dog early enough in the day for it to be a wake and bake but thankfully I smoked it with the respect it deserves and got a lot done that day, that 1 joint lasted all day.
Then I got greedy and rolled a A5 Haze x Malawi, wow that lasted 2 days. The problem is I cant put in words what I want to say other then wow. Didn't get the couch lock that usually comes with the real high thc strains, just a very high feeling. I decided to put it away and come back to it with little more caution next time so I can so a better feel for it. I forgot it was tested at 25.1% , I don't always like the real potent stuff but I really liked the buzz from that one.
Last night I rolled up a Apricot Jelly and I have a new favorite. Right from the start when I busted up a bud to put in the grinder the terpenes started bouncing around in my nose I knew it was going to be good, then smoking it is such a treat the smells are addicting, then while letting it rest in the ash tray the smells keep wafting long afterwards, its like its part of the experience. Don't know if I explained well but its not just the high the buzz starts when you roll it and continues long afterwards, IMO. So nice.
I still have a sample of Nuvel Haze I think I will try tonight, cant wait.
I cant wait to see what Doc has to say about the coco mix when he is done studying it, because I really believe you are on to something special. I have a new appreciation for the terpenes, I appreciate a good strong buzz at the right place and time but to me that Apricot Jelly is a good example of a well rounded coinsurer flower crafted to the max. Well done.

Neiko, Your samples are out of this world. My tolerance is low after exclusively smoking the Erd Purt for months and now the Orient Express, I like them both but I feel the thc level is low. My Erd Purt in my opinion had almost none of the smells that I like so much so it will be interesting to see what you do with that, and my Orient Express was much better but not like yours in the smelling department.
Back to your samples, we tested the Ultra Dog early enough in the day for it to be a wake and bake but thankfully I smoked it with the respect it deserves and got a lot done that day, that 1 joint lasted all day.
Then I got greedy and rolled a A5 Haze x Malawi, wow that lasted 2 days. The problem is I cant put in words what I want to say other then wow. Didn't get the couch lock that usually comes with the real high thc strains, just a very high feeling. I decided to put it away and come back to it with little more caution next time so I can so a better feel for it. I forgot it was tested at 25.1% , I don't always like the real potent stuff but I really liked the buzz from that one.
Last night I rolled up a Apricot Jelly and I have a new favorite. Right from the start when I busted up a bud to put in the grinder the terpenes started bouncing around in my nose I knew it was going to be good, then smoking it is such a treat the smells are addicting, then while letting it rest in the ash tray the smells keep wafting long afterwards, its like its part of the experience. Don't know if I explained well but its not just the high the buzz starts when you roll it and continues long afterwards, IMO. So nice.
I still have a sample of Nuvel Haze I think I will try tonight, cant wait.
I cant wait to see what Doc has to say about the coco mix when he is done studying it, because I really believe you are on to something special. I have a new appreciation for the terpenes, I appreciate a good strong buzz at the right place and time but to me that Apricot Jelly is a good example of a well rounded coinsurer flower crafted to the max. Well done.
Wow, thank you! I'm glad you liked them. I'm still in awe of the A5. I'm really looking forward to growing out the A5 x Panama soon too. Once you get more light you'll be turning out the same quality I'm sure. You've done an amazing job with your strains. Not all are going to be powerhouses. Now you've got a couple grows behind you and understand the kit I'll get ya going on the coco mix.

Wow, thank you! I'm glad you liked them. I'm still in awe of the A5. I'm really looking forward to growing out the A5 x Panama soon too. Once you get more light you'll be turning out the same quality I'm sure. You've done an amazing job with your strains. Not all are going to be powerhouses. Now you've got a couple grows behind you and understand the kit I'll get ya going on the coco mix.
That would be great, I just started a new journal "Eggs does Garilla Glue 4 bag seeds 2018" yup I miss spelled Gorilla. I hope you all will join me.
My kit has only done one run, I have 90% > of my kit in bins right now. Thanks Neiko.
Gar...….

Hiya neiko! Wow your garden is looking great, so great :yummy:

I was thinking was what you said about wanting to try an alternative to the Jamaican. I keep thinking that Purple Orange CBD looks like a very pretty an interesting option. It’s very pretty too and I think you would do such an awesome job growing it.

Yay for Michiganja!:cheer:

I went to Switzerland yesterday again to visit two operations with my partner. They gave us shitloads of flowers, concentrates and candies for free. I smoked some weed including Super Silver Haze CBD, but only found one sample to stand out a bit. They really don't have a clue avout growing quality flower and terpene knowledge is non-existent. They don't even test for it so they can't say what they're selling. But they make pretty good CBD oil.

I went to Switzerland yesterday again to visit two operations with my partner. They gave us shitloads of flowers, concentrates and candies for free. I smoked some weed including Super Silver Haze CBD, but only found one sample to stand out a bit. They really don't have a clue avout growing quality flower and terpene knowledge is non-existent. They don't even test for it so they can't say what they're selling. But they make pretty good CBD oil.
That's good to hear things are moving forward. I was just wondering the other day if this project was still in the works for you.

Hopefully you can lend them a hand with growing quality bud. :ganjamon:

Time for a little update. I finally have full flowering tents again and nothing to harvest for a few weeks which is a relief. Everything is cruising along so on to the pics.
Zamaldelica x Ethiopian

Bangi Congo x Malawi

Thai Chi just flipped last weekend

Northern Lights #5

Cannatonic

Deadly Sativa just flipped last weekend

Bubba Hash just flipped last weekend

I flipped a Jamaican last weekend too. I think this will be the last run of that. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom