Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. :thanks:

I sampled the Neville's Haze x Malawi last night and I gotta say I didn't expect it to be so narcotic. It wasn't bad but not what I expected. I had a hard time keeping my peepers open and it felt like I was floating. Pretty cool now I know not to smoke that during the day. It is nothing like the A5 in intensity or effect. It looks like more testers will be on the way, I'm not sure what all is coming except for A5 x Panama Goddess and hopefully some more A5 x Malawi beans. Have a good week gang and thanks for stopping by.

Very nice, Brother! :high-five:

:hmmmm: How did you work the deal on the "testers"? Are you growing commercially or journal sponsor, or...?

Seed-a-holics like me want to know! :rofl:

I contacted ACE and asked them how to be a test grower and they said I needed to post some ACE plants on ICmag. I told them that I had and gave them my screen name and within a couple days they contacted me and said they would be sending me some testers with my paid order. I send them test results and post in their strain threads. This time I didn't order anything, they just asked me what I wanted to try and they just sent them out.

I contacted ACE and asked them how to be a test grower and they said I needed to post some ACE plants on ICmag. I told them that I had and gave them my screen name and within a couple days they contacted me and said they would be sending me some testers with my paid order. I send them test results and post in their strain threads. This time I didn't order anything, they just asked me what I wanted to try and they just sent them out.

That's awesome, Bro! :welldone:

I'll checkout their strains and send you my wish list! :rofl:

Cool thing on the "tester" status. Always good to get free beans and I always like to pop the freebees first anyway so win win for ya. :passitleft:

Sorry you have to deal with ICmag tho.. lots of folks with egos and attitudes to go with. I can only handle a very very small dose of them. But I like the breeders section for sure. Not a lot of bs there.

"I got nanners and its the breeders fault". OMG .... run me over already.

Neiko plants look amazing.

Coming down the stretch on those 80 some day sativa, or you gonna let then go some more? They look like they could start sweating some goodness any day now.

Cool thing on the "tester" status. Always good to get free beans and I always like to pop the freebees first anyway so win win for ya. :passitleft:

Sorry you have to deal with ICmag tho.. lots of folks with egos and attitudes to go with. I can only handle a very very small dose of them. But I like the breeders section for sure. Not a lot of bs there.

"I got nanners and its the breeders fault". OMG .... run me over already.

Neiko plants look amazing.

Coming down the stretch on those 80 some day sativa, or you gonna let then go some more? They look like they could start sweating some goodness any day now.

I only post in the ACE threads at ICmag and that isn't too often. ACE is a sponsor here now so I don't go over there much anymore. The Zam x Ethiopian looks like it could go a 100+ days easily. I just gave her another recharge with 3rd run amendment and some EWC this morning for the next 50 days. At this point I'm running out of room to stash jars of weed so I don't mind these taking as long as they need. Thanks for checking in.

...Evenin' Neiko...any idea when Ace might be releasing that A5 X Panama strain?...sounds intriguing...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

I have no idea what their process is for a strain making it to release. I think they may release the A5 x Malawi because it's getting good feedback but not sure when. It may make it to their R&D section before it gets released but I'm not sure. I know they like the A5 better than the Neville's Haze but they are still working with it. I didn't want the new Neville's haze testers, that plant was WILD. Growing that one indoors was a chore, I chopped 18" off each top about 4 weeks into flower. It was do that or cull it. It didn't miss a beat so I let it finish. It has more of an indica effect on me than any of my indicas. I'm looking forward to the Bubba Kush x Erdpurt testers, I need a new CBD strain. I'm getting a little tired of growing the Jamaican.

Congrats to us Neikodog. Its about time.
Yes it is, maybe it will help some of the cities that lost their auto factories, like Bay City. I grew up there and when I go back it looks like the town is dying. This could be a big boost to a lot of economies. Now if I could just find a way in and stop really working for a living.

Great news for Michiganians :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom