Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

WHat sprayer are you using?
It creates a very fine mist and decend amount on 1 squeeze.

615AfkzokkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hair Spray Misting Bottle - Ultra Fine Continuous Mist Sprayer

Maybe search for the same product and see if there is another seller on amazon.
While I have an assortment of sprayers now including a couple of different sized solo sprayers, sometimes you need something smaller and that works.

I recently purchased a three pack of bpa free bottles that I have yet to test. They are 8 oz instead of 10 oz, I will try to remember to let you know when the time comes how they work.

61PhY41C0OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Pack of 3-8 Oz Plastic Amber Spray Bottle

Maybe search for the same product and see if there is another seller on amazon.
While I have an assortment of sprayers now including a couple of different sized solo sprayers, sometimes you need something smaller and that works.

I recently purchased a three pack of bpa free bottles that I have yet to test. They are 8 oz instead of 10 oz, I will try to remember to let you know when the time comes how they work.
61PhY41C0OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Pack of 3-8 Oz Plastic Amber Spray Bottle
Awesome, thanks a lot OL! I have one of those solo sprayers and used it a while back, but find I just don’t need to mix that mich at one time.

So I filled one with some RO water and gave it a try, they have locks on the cap to keep from spraying, when you want to re-lock it, you have to lift up on the lock tab and rotate back into position.

The pump was easy to use and did spray a fine mist, although I haven't used the flairisol ones to compare. I did buy some once before but have no idea where I put them.

Awesome, thanks a lot OL! I have one of those solo sprayers and used it a while back, but find I just don’t need to mix that mich at one time.

I feel the same, but don't fill the thing just make what I need. However they are not always the best to use under certain situations.

I have a quart sized one that was used mostly, another larger size with an extendable wand that was handy for hard to reach places.

But in a 4 X 4 tent they can be too much at times and prefer a little more control over the spray. the problem is finding a small sprayer that holds up and can actually be sprayed at any angle, including upside down. the solos are great for that due to them operating with pressure and adjustable nozzles that can point upwards eliminating the need to turn the bottle upside down.

I feel the same, but don't fill the thing just make what I need. However they are not always the best to use under certain situations.

I have a quart sized one that was used mostly, another larger size with an extendable wand that was handy for hard to reach places.

But in a 4 X 4 tent they can be too much at times and prefer a little more control over the spray. the problem is finding a small sprayer that holds up and can actually be sprayed at any angle, including upside down. the solos are great for that due to them operating with pressure and adjustable nozzles that can point upwards eliminating the need to turn the bottle upside down.
Yea, I never filled up the solo... it’s the one with the telescoping wand... just too big. But yes, need something that sprays better at an angle so I don’t have to lean my plants back. Wasn’t a problem with my last tent, but I’m letting the plants get taller now so I won’t always be able to lean them. Thanks for the sprayer help, I’ll probably grab one like KB posted the link for. Neikodog seems to like them too so I’m sure it’ll work out. Ima see if I can find the best price on 2... always need a backup!

For spraying upside down, there's also a kind that has a flexible hose with a small weight on the end, so it always sits at the bottom of the liquid, no matter how you hold it. I gotta find me one of those.

The only thing with the flairisols is that they gum up pretty quickly. :confused:

And I found a hack for the huge bottle on the solo extendable wand model. The smaller bottle fits the extendable wand top. :) So I just bought a smaller bottle with the short wand and swapped 'em. :slide: It's still too much for a 4x4 but I can fill it halfway and get a good spray.

I have seen that mentioned more than once, @Gazoo built his own sprayer with dollar store items for the most part. Haven't heard him mention having any problems with it.

He has a thread on the build DIY Build - Under Leaf Extended Foliar Spray Attachment
He uses OS for most of his gardening needs and they are going out of business, can't even order anything online. I just barely got the sprayer so can't really tell how long it will hold up but much smaller than the garden sprayer I have. It really doesn't get that fine of a mist and with the nozzle choked down fans out pretty wide.

He uses OS for most of his gardening needs and they are going out of business, can't even order anything online. I just barely got the sprayer so can't really tell how long it will hold up but much smaller than the garden sprayer I have. It really doesn't get that fine of a mist and with the nozzle choked down fans out pretty wide.

That is probably why he got them on the cheap...LOL

Back
Top Bottom