Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

So I'm not up and up on all the new strains, I need advice. Could I get some recommendations for something up-lifting? I was unable to play with new strain rotations for awhile, but things have changed. About to pop a Amherst, which is still great, yet it doesn't really excited me.

Thx!

:smokin:
Seed cellar in Jackson has Clementine in stock. That's a very uplifting one. I let it go but maybe check with Curso, he still has it. I'd like to pop more seeds of that strain though. Lemon Skunk is another uplifting strain. Thai Chi from ACE is another good uplifting strain.

It tastes like soil in a good way with a floral aftertaste. I ate a few buds and they tasted like spicy floral broccoli. U could eat a bowl of those buds.

Now that is the closest I ever thought of becoming a vegetarian.

Hey Nieko everything looks fire ... very very nice looking plants. That Congo (?) sativa looks a lot like one of my plants I have going now and about the same age. Is that a long running flower?

I'm wondering about the last one there ^^^ that's looking different as in he/she??? Maybe that's a normal look for that strain I dunno but it looks different for sure!

Congrats on your harvest. Looks like some pretty frosty nuggage.

Now that is the closest I ever thought of becoming a vegetarian.

F-that can make a nice oil infused with freshies topping for a nice thick steak - grill and top after 2nd flip, done! Yummm

Sounds like some killer smoke, congrats!
Thanks for stopping by CS, I have high hopes for for that A5.
Hey Nieko everything looks fire ... very very nice looking plants. That Congo (?) sativa looks a lot like one of my plants I have going now and about the same age. Is that a long running flower?

I'm wondering about the last one there ^^^ that's looking different as in he/she??? Maybe that's a normal look for that strain I dunno but it looks different for sure!

Congrats on your harvest. Looks like some pretty frosty nuggage.
Hi Bob, the Congo went around 75 days if I remember correctly. As far as the Northern Lights I think it's just an illusion from the flash. I looked again and there are no male flowers. It was a gift from Van Stank and he didn't have any herm issues.
Man Neikodog, between you and Graytail, I’m pretty jealous. You guys post harvests all the time!! Man I’d love to do that.
Anyway... looking great! Have a great evening.
It's nice to have variety coming all the time but there is a down side. Just about all my free time is spent tending to the garden. In a perpetual there is always something that needs transplanted, fed, pruned, trained or harvested. I have a lot of strains that probably don't get a fair shake because I always have something new coming. After all these years I only have a few strains that really stick out in my mind.
Yep a lot of time in the Trim Jail! :p
That's another reason I quit wet trimming. I just pull the big fans and anything crispy and call it good, when it's dry I let the jars trim the rest. There's resin on all that anyway and I've educated my patients and they appreciate me leaving the sugar leaf on. With a large stash I don't mind using whole buds to make oil or edibles.

Just to take a vacation is a huge amount of planning. But...I love it!
I know right!?
I have to go away for 4 days next week and with only 3plants I’m still putting a lot into making sure it’ll all be alright without me for that time. I’m looking forward to coming home and noticing all the growth tho’!!

Back
Top Bottom