Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Thanks for the assist OL. I tried a tester of the green pheno last night and whew! It's potent and tasty. It's not a heavy indica buzz but it just makes everything feel good without the KO punch. I'm am super happy with these and I'll keep one of them for sure. Tonight I'm trying the A5 x malawi tester I cut when I took the apricot jelly's. I can say I'd have no issues recommending the apricot jelly....grow em' if ya got em'.

LOL, thank you guys.

So I tried the A5 x Malawi tester last night. It was a lower branch that looked pretty done. The taste is very interesting, I could taste the soil, it tasted like dirt in a good way with a slight floral background. The smoke was very thick. I've heard reports elsewhere that this strain is quite strong so I took 1 nice bong rip and 10 minutes later I was incredibly high so much so I didn't take another hit for about 2.5 hours. This is some powerful weed! It wasn't unpleasant at all if you like trippy weed. The shift in my reality was crazy. I see why they say you probably won't want to smoke this to do everyday things. This was unique buzz that I should have documented while high. My mind was working in such a different way than it does when I'm not high and now I can't really describe it. I'm so glad I cloned this girl, I may have to coax my seed maker into adding another one to the list to make fems for the friends. I plan on chopping this devilish girl this weekend.

Sounds like Malawi trippy :)

Gah, I'll have to finally get me some Malawi. Also, that Apricot is hella pretty. Did you clone everything for extra runs? Is your freaking clone/veg room overflowing?
I clone pretty much everything and keep them in small containers until I finish the plant and decide whether I want to keep it. If I know they will be 14+ week strains I don't usually clone those. This A5 will get chopped at 11 weeks from flip so that isn't bad and the fact these are testers and may never be released I had to hang on to it.

LOL, thank you guys.

So I tried the A5 x Malawi tester last night. It was a lower branch that looked pretty done. The taste is very interesting, I could taste the soil, it tasted like dirt in a good way with a slight floral background. The smoke was very thick. I've heard reports elsewhere that this strain is quite strong so I took 1 nice bong rip and 10 minutes later I was incredibly high so much so I didn't take another hit for about 2.5 hours. This is some powerful weed! It wasn't unpleasant at all if you like trippy weed. The shift in my reality was crazy. I see why they say you probably won't want to smoke this to do everyday things. This was unique buzz that I should have documented while high. My mind was working in such a different way than it does when I'm not high and now I can't really describe it. I'm so glad I cloned this girl, I may have to coax my seed maker into adding another one to the list to make fems for the friends. I plan on chopping this devilish girl this weekend.

I am thinking that could be arranged based off the way you describe it! Sounds like some really good weed man!

LOL, thank you guys.

Sounds like a 20-hitter.

LOL, thank you guys.

Plans on cobbing it?

Plans on cobbing it?
You know it! These are some fat fat colas just wet with resin. My main goal when growing this strain and some others that are coming is to cob. My only concern is I want them to be perfect and I still haven't got my base process down for cobbing. I have 2 cobatrons but I was thinking higher temps and longer ferment times would improve the product. I'm not so sure now. My Thai Chi cob became quite narcotic with extended ferment times. I think I'm going to do a 12 hour sweat at 104 degress and about a 5 day ferment at 80 degrees for the A5 cobs. I'd really hate to screw these up.

The Apricot Jelly were made by In House Genetics and given out as freebies with orders from some seedbanks.
I picked up some when I ordered Jelly Breath, and have been watching this one close.
I will have to crack some in the near future.

I have some too from when I purchased Jelium ... after seeing this run maybe time for them to go into some water.

Neikodog congrats on the harvest... did you take #2 down yet

I had some IHG gear I ran in the late spring and one was green sorta still @day 50ish, I just let it go a little longer and it turned purple/black. Just took a tad longer than her siblings.

I love IHG gear ... all fire and sticky AF.

Your Sativa looks like goodness. With a good cure its gonna be trippy weed! Good job buddy.

I miscued on my first fresh cobs...you've seen my P X M cob, and I don't wanna' screw that up either...when you have wetter cobs, what is your regimen for drying to smokable?...:thumb::high-five:
...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

I haven't been as diligent as I should be about opening them weekly. I open them pretty much when I think about it which is about every other week. I let them sit out for about an hour until they're dry to the touch then reseal. When I dry them for good I take them into the grow room which is held outside the tents at 68 degrees and 55-60% RH. I let them sit out until they feel like the are mostly dry throughout, that could take a couple days. Once they feel dry I put them in the corresponding flower jar with a humidity pack and just cut off chunks to smoke.

I have some too from when I purchased Jelium ... after seeing this run maybe time for them to go into some water.

Neikodog congrats on the harvest... did you take #2 down yet

I had some IHG gear I ran in the late spring and one was green sorta still @day 50ish, I just let it go a little longer and it turned purple/black. Just took a tad longer than her siblings.

I love IHG gear ... all fire and sticky AF.

Your Sativa looks like goodness. With a good cure its gonna be trippy weed! Good job buddy.

I did take #2 the next day. The bud shots on the rack was both phenos. I've only sampled the green one so far and it's a winner. I really like this stuff. It's potent and it doesn't KO me. I'll be keeping the green pheno, it had slightly more resin and was a stockier plant and it smells the same as #1.
The A5 is already pretty tasty and trippy after 4 days on the drying rack. I will be taking the whole plant this weekend as long as one of the Jelly's are dry enough to come off the rack. Those 2 plants completely filled my drying rack which rarely happens. They both yielded very well. Overall I'm completely satisfied with the Apricot Jelly.

I was going to post about 10 minutes ago, but someone posted some pics here a few pages back and I got stuck in the sticky.... Top shelf.

Going to be over in your neck of woods tomorrow. One of these times we need to meet up for coffee. Then I can shake your hand and hope some of the green from your thumb wears off on me... LOL

I was going to post about 10 minutes ago, but someone posted some pics here a few pages back and I got stuck in the sticky.... Top shelf.

Going to be over in your neck of woods tomorrow. One of these times we need to meet up for coffee. Then I can shake your hand and hope some of the green from your thumb wears off on me... LOL

Back
Top Bottom