Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

It creates a very fine mist and decend amount on 1 squeeze.
615AfkzokkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hair Spray Misting Bottle - Ultra Fine Continuous Mist Sprayer
Just went to a beauty supply shop and got one of these... I put about 2oz of water in there to try it out and I do love the super fine mist. Only problem is It won’t spray upside down unless the fluid covers the big tube coming from the top... that’s a bummer. Was hoping they were smart enough to put a pick up in the flush area under the pump but I guess not. Better than what I was using but I will maybe try a smaller bottle too, this one is all they had and it’s the 24oz. Maybe the smaller one will be better.

Congrats on the legal status and the tester status. You have done a lot with their gear and I have spent a lot of time looking through your journals and your stuff is pretty sweet. So which strains are you testing? Do you get access to exclusive seeds? What a world!

Cheers,
I just finished the A5 x Malawi and Neville's Haze x Malawi testers. I'll be doing the ones I listed above next. Yes I get exclusive seeds that may be great or don't make the cut so it's a crap shoot.

Just went to a beauty supply shop and got one of these... I put about 2oz of water in there to try it out and I do love the super fine mist. Only problem is It won’t spray upside down unless the fluid covers the big tube coming from the top... that’s a bummer. Was hoping they were smart enough to put a pick up in the flush area under the pump but I guess not. Better than what I was using but I will maybe try a smaller bottle too, this one is all they had and it’s the 24oz. Maybe the smaller one will be better.
Make sure you flush it with hot water after every use. Mine died in about two months. I wasn't as diligent as I should have been with mine.

Congrats all Michiganders!! Texas sucks, but you guys apparently rock, right on!:passitleft:
Give it time...next time around more will hop on board. If you can count on one thing its the greed of politicians. When what they stand to gain is more than what they stand to lose is more, their stances change. Its happening all over the country, election by election. It keeps giving those politicians in states time to review the states budgets in legal states to see the tax revenue associated with legalization. Also count on your elected officials to attempt to change the tax rates (read that as increase it) before actually launching. They will sell a lower rate to the voters to get it pushed through and then they will increase it. Our state started at 12% and they said that wasn't enough and needed 28%. They ended up changing it to 20% when the outcry was too high at 28%.

Give it time...next time around more will hop on board. If you can count on one thing its the greed of politicians. When what they stand to gain is more than what they stand to lose is more, their stances change. Its happening all over the country, election by election. It keeps giving those politicians in states time to review the states budgets in legal states to see the tax revenue associated with legalization. Also count on your elected officials to attempt to change the tax rates (read that as increase it) before actually launching. They will sell a lower rate to the voters to get it pushed through and then they will increase it. Our state started at 12% and they said that wasn't enough and needed 28%. They ended up changing it to 20% when the outcry was too high at 28%.
Nice, thanks Van! I’m trying to be patient, it is hard...
I did read an article that said the federal government wouldn’t be too interested in legalizing nation wide... something to do with the taxes they get from the states where it’s legal... basically the article was saying if they legalized nation wide there wouldn’t be as much in it for them. I don’t see how that could be... and hope it’s not true.

Nice, thanks Van! I’m trying to be patient, it is hard...
I did read an article that said the federal government wouldn’t be too interested in legalizing nation wide... something to do with the taxes they get from the states where it’s legal... basically the article was saying if they legalized nation wide there wouldn’t be as much in it for them. I don’t see how that could be... and hope it’s not true.

You think things are messed up now wait until the Federal GOVERNMENT fixes it :rip:

Our state started at 12% and they said that wasn't enough and needed 28%. They ended up changing it to 20% when the outcry was too high at 28%.

Someone's gotta pay for the AG bill and bail out the farmers. WTF.. kinda nuts. Cannabis growers PAY to play and corn growers get PAID to play b-4 seeds even go in the ground, (of course funded by you and me). Cannabis will end of being a cure for all the ills of the AG department thru health benefits from cannabis.

AG - over produces because tax subsidies -> society gets obese -> society needs cannabis to help with health issues from obesity.

Round ball we live on.

It's coming. If that doesn't sound crazy nothing is .. oh wait, lets grow food and turn it into fuel and burn it while people are starving. Crazy world politicians. How does this shit happen? I guess greed.

Congrats on Michigan ... that was hard to say, I live in PA. So still bitter from Saturdays beating. :laugh:

Every state when they Legalize weed for rec, I go out and buy a State university hat and wear it until next election and another state goes legal. Gonna be tough to wear a Michigan State hat around these parts.

It's cool tho, weed and Michigan go WAY back to the hippie daze. I forgot which university has a cannabis parade?? they've been doing that since the 70's I think, way before legalization.

About time. Fvcking eh right. :passitleft: Puff and pass.

Hopefully this will parse out to the point where us hobbyist /Connoisseur growers can get in on the legal market. Really only way to make it totally legit IMHO.

I don't know where I stand on taxation. I think it should be fair and all cannabis farmers should have a guarantee to receive a living wage, AT THE VERY LEAST. Same as farmers/ranchers have currently.

Someone's gotta pay for the AG bill and bail out the farmers. WTF.. kinda nuts. Cannabis growers PAY to play and corn growers get PAID to play b-4 seeds even go in the ground, (of course funded by you and me). Cannabis will end of being a cure for all the ills of the AG department thru health benefits from cannabis.

AG - over produces because tax subsidies -> society gets obese -> society needs cannabis to help with health issues from obesity.

Round ball we live on.

It's coming. If that doesn't sound crazy nothing is .. oh wait, lets grow food and turn it into fuel and burn it while people are starving. Crazy world politicians. How does this shit happen? I guess greed.

Congrats on Michigan ... that was hard to say, I live in PA. So still bitter from Saturdays beating. :laugh:

Every state when they Legalize weed for rec, I go out and buy a State university hat and wear it until next election and another state goes legal. Gonna be tough to wear a Michigan State hat around these parts.

It's cool tho, weed and Michigan go WAY back to the hippie daze. I forgot which university has a cannabis parade?? they've been doing that since the 70's I think, way before legalization.

About time. Fvcking eh right. :passitleft: Puff and pass.

Hopefully this will parse out to the point where us hobbyist /Connoisseur growers can get in on the legal market. Really only way to make it totally legit IMHO.

I don't know where I stand on taxation. I think it should be fair and all cannabis farmers should have a guarantee to receive a living wage, AT THE VERY LEAST. Same as farmers/ranchers have currently.
University of Michigan put pretty good beating on those Lions but it was payback for the beating we took last year. That is also the school that has the Hash Bash every year. Ann Arbor had already decriminalized weed, I think it was only a $5 ticket if under an oz. I've been told we will have a micro grow license that allows 100 plants. You have to have a cultivators license if you want to sell it to the dispensaries. We used to be able to take in our overages and sell them but with the push for legalization and all the corporate money pushing it I guess that was their payback. At least they didn't cut out home cultivation they just took away our ability to cover our growing costs. We still have a medical program and I don't know what the difference will be other than Rec people will have to pay a 10% tax and the limits you can have are lower. Each household can grow 12 plants and have 10 oz but anything over 2.5 oz has to be locked up. I have no idea how they will enforce that.

Back
Top Bottom