Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hi Meds, I was wondering where you went.

Thanks for stopping by Eggs. Did you harvest yet?
Thank you dynamo, I'll be chopping the Apricot Jelly's here soon. They are rocking up daily now.
Yes I did yesterday, into the fridge for some low and slow drying while I'm gone.

She starts flowering about 10 days after flip.
Thanks - I think I’ll have to wait and run it indoor underlights. My early autumn can get cold and humid so anything that wants to push too far past 8weeks and has anything less than high resistance to botrytis is out, for outdoors I think. I’m happy to be able to run some indoors now - got some Ace genetics in the post! :thumb:

Thanks - I think I’ll have to wait and run it indoor underlights. My early autumn can get cold and humid so anything that wants to push too far past 8weeks and has anything less than high resistance to botrytis is out, for outdoors I think. I’m happy to be able to run some indoors now - got some Ace genetics in the post! :thumb:
Nice Amy, what strains did you get? If you want to run a fast resistant bubba, look at the early bubba. Ask Morglie about his, I know he really likes it. My last run of Bubba I took at 8 weeks and that's from flip not from pistols. For some reason it finished a week early last run.

Nice Amy, what strains did you get? If you want to run a fast resistant bubba, look at the early bubba. Ask Morglie about his, I know he really likes it. My last run of Bubba I took at 8 weeks and that's from flip not from pistols. For some reason it finished a week early last run.
I've actually been pushing the early bubba hash to 9 weeks from pistols. It could be cut easily a week earlier though. I don't know about earlier than that but it does start flowering in about 6-7 days after flip. The Erdpurt seems to add an early start to flowering as opposed to quicker flowering itself.

It's got a great sweet berry essence added to the smooth hash plant smell. It's also consistently a 2:1 CBD strain from what I've seen from Ace.

Thanks! Early Bubba wasn’t available. I got Bubba Hash and Panama as I’ve been interested in that one for sometime. I’ll run them for my Autumn/Winter run next year most likely
There are some fast phenos in the Panama. The male I used to make F2s must have been a fast finisher, because the plants Hashhound and myself have grown out have all been done in around 8-10 weeks. You'll have to search for them though. They normally run around 12.

it does start flowering in about 6-7 days after flip
Thanks for that - it seems an excellent option for me outside. Exactly what I’m after. If it’s quick to start that will help. I couldn’t get any this time so I got the regular Bubba Hash instead. When the Early Bubba Hash is in stock next I’ll have to try to scrounge some pennies to get me some... or take another winning photo! ;)

When you say 2:1 which is the CBD and which the THC?

I see that ratio written both ways and wonder if there is any industry standard about how the CBD-THC ratio is expressed - i.e., is it THC:CBD or CBD:THC? Seems like there should be a standard, but I’m not sure of there is. Anyone know either way? :hmmmm:

Thanks for that - it seems an excellent option for me outside. Exactly what I’m after. If it’s quick to start that will help. I couldn’t get any this time so I got the regular Bubba Hash instead. When the Early Bubba Hash is in stock next I’ll have to try to scrounge some pennies to get me some... or take another winning photo! ;)

When you say 2:1 which is the CBD and which the THC?

I see that ratio written both ways and wonder if there is any industry standard about how the CBD-THC ratio is expressed - i.e., is it THC:CBD or CBD:THC? Seems like there should be a standard, but I’m not sure of there is. Anyone know either way? :hmmmm:
In this case it's cbd. Usually when they talk about cbd plants the ratio is cbd to thc.

Back
Top Bottom