Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hi Duggs. The A5 is doing good. It's going to produce possibly the biggest colas I've had. They are getting very fat now but still tons of new pistols. I'll get pics up later this week. I've gotta get all the veg plants dunked. It takes about 2 hours to get that done.
I dunked all my veg plants earlier today. Wouldn't ya now it? It took me about two hours as well. I love the results from dunking but it sure can be time consuming!

The Thai/Zamal Zamaldelica x Ethiopian and the 3rd version of golden tiger have that structure that just says I'm going to explode!
If you want an idea of what you're in for, I used the same Zamedelica pheno in the Zam x Pan cross Sue is growing out. And the Panama male I used was probably pretty tame compared to an Ethiopian. You're going to have another stretcher on your hands.

I dunked all my veg plants earlier today. Wouldn't ya now it? It took me about two hours as well. I love the results from dunking but it sure can be time consuming!
I know! I usually end up just putting a little water on them to hold them over until I have the time to do it.

If you want an idea of what you're in for, I used the same Zamedelica pheno in the Zam x Pan cross Sue is growing out. And the Panama male I used was probably pretty tame compared to an Ethiopian. You're going to have another stretcher on your hands.
I watched that plant grow and the stretch looked pretty manageable. I could handle that but anymore like the Neville's and I'll really be in trouble.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend Neiko. So nice to have football on the idiot box again. I assume you are a Lions fan? Fins fan here!
Man that game went on forever. There must have been some serious storms in FL yesterday. Yes I'm a long suffering Lions fan. Every year I have renewed hope only to have my soul crushed by this team. I'm kinda nervous about this year. They looked like total crap all preseason. Not that preseason matters who wins or loses but you'd like to see your guys win some one on one battles. They looked so bad I'm hoping it was by design. The media here has been smashing them all preseason. The local expectations are about 5-11. I can't take another season like that. They were supposed to be on the verge of winning and all we needed was the right coach. We'll see...

I know! I usually end up just putting a little water on them to hold them over until I have the time to do it.

Thats what I tend to do as well. If it will be too long before I will be able to dunk I may top feed, but really try not to. I try to set aside time once a week to get a good drench in.

I feel the Lions pain, I’m a lifelong Chargers fan
Drenching is terrible. I’m on day 8 of triple strength daily drenchings. So far the kit for me is just a ridiculously laborious way to grow. If it wasn’t working so well I’d think Doc Bud was playing a joke on me.
:passitleft:
Doobs...waddaya talkin about....most laborous way to grow???What in the world are ya doin giving triple strength Drenches every day.
Ive never had to do that...wtf!!
I've done a lot of growing with Docs gear over the last 6 yrs....and I've never once had to do that.Using Docs gear is boring for me....too easy.
Really sorry you are having a tuff time with it.
Oh ya btw.. loved the chargers back when they had the arial circus with Dan Fouts ,Charlie Joiner and those guys....fantastic passing game!!

Doobs...waddaya talkin about....most laborous way to grow???What in the world are ya doin giving triple strength Drenches every day.
I've done a lot of growing with Docs gear over the last 6 yrs....and I've never once had to do that.Using Docs gear is boring for me....too easy.
Oh ya btw.. loved the chargers back when they had the arial circus with Dan Fouts ,Charlie Joiner and those guys....fantastic passing game!!
That’s why I’ve adopted your ways for some things Duggs, I don’t like using all that product to dunk and it is kinda a pain. And if you guys are growing a lot of plants I feel for you. I just do like Duggs... some in the saucer rest down the top. Works pretty well, think since I have that other Destroyer goin I may dunk one and just top water the other and see the difference.

Winslow, joiner, Chandler, Jefferson, and chuck Muncie was their running back. Hell of an offense.

I remember that play off game Jan of 82 where they played my beloved Fins. Chargers jumped out to a 21-0 lead in the 1st quarter. Fins pulled David Woodley and stuck in Don Strock as the QB. Led them to 17 points in the 2nd quarter.

That was the game Winslow played out of his mind and had like 10 catches, 2 blocked field goals, a couple touchdowns. Final score in overtime was 38-35. One of the greatest games ever played.

Chargers played that game in Miami where it was 80+ degrees. Chargers won and played in Cincinnati the next weekend where it was like -40 wind chill. Fond but painful memories.

Just following what Doc said to do in the QA thread. It’s because I started my clones in hempy before transplanting to the kit and they developed the wrong type of roots apparently. 8 days of triple strength drenches sure has seemed to fix them though, now I need to slow them down for a couple weeks.

Man those were the Charger glory days, my Dad had season tickets so I got to grow up with all those guys. I also met Fouts at an apple pie shop one time, he was an extremely nice guy.

Just following what Doc said to do in the QA thread. It’s because I started my clones in hempy before transplanting to the kit and they developed the wrong type of roots apparently. 8 days of triple strength drenches sure has seemed to fix them though, now I need to slow them down for a couple weeks.

Man those were the Charger glory days, my Dad had season tickets so I got to grow up with all those guys. I also met Fouts at an apple pie shop one time, he was an extremely nice guy.
Oh..wow...so cool Doobs!
Oh ya ...i forgot you started them in hempys.

I feel the Lions pain, I’m a lifelong Chargers fan myself. :rofl:

Drenching is terrible. I’m on day 8 of triple strength daily drenchings. So far the kit for me is just a ridiculously laborious way to grow. If it wasn’t working so well I’d think Doc Bud was playing a joke on me.

Hi Doob

Usually when I hit the point where I need to dunk every day, that’s my signal to up can to the final pot size. As you know trying to keep large plants in a 1 gal pot, is very laborious and uses a lot of product. I find when plants need drinks and drenches every day, the roots are well formed and dense.

I am on an every other day dunk cycle with my veg plants currently, and been there for about 10 days. Double strength drenches, two in a row, then water dunk. I can do 12 plants in 30mins if I move quick, and smoke after I’m done! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom