Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Happy Labor day weekend gang. Another week gone and that means its update time. I'm planning on harvesting the GDPupil and possibly the Thai Chi next weekend. The Neville's Haze x Malawi is officially a beast. This may be the 1st sativa that will win out. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this one. I gave it a CAT drench this morning hoping it will slow down. She's up to the lights and engulfing the A5.

Thai Chi Day Day 61

Jamaican Day 49

A5 x Malawi Day 37 Can't get a good whole plant pic cause of the Neville's

Neville's Haze x Malawi Day 29

Mornin to ya friend! things are movin along for ya bud. That Malawi really seems to be the problem with stretching plants. Others have told me this too. Seems like anything with Malawi in it stretches way lots. What is so special about the Malawi , that compels breeders to use it? My A5 X Malawi has caught up to the Thai Chi's now and i believe i will have to get some serious SCing in before it's too late. These Sativas are no surprise to me...i knew they would grow like this...they all do! I see pistils on the Thai's but nothing yet on the A5's.
Enjoy the day bud ...and ya, happy Labor day!

Morning Duggs, the A5 has been perfectly behaved. I kept a clone of her and know what to expect but she didn't stretch a whole lot. The New Malawi Killer pheno used is very manageable. It's the Old Malawi Killer that's a lanky stretchy beast
Oh...gotcha ! I'l go and tell that to mine...maybe they will listen..lmfao!

Morning Duggs, the A5 has been perfectly behaved. I kept a clone of her and know what to expect but she didn't stretch a whole lot. The New Malawi Killer pheno used is very manageable. It's the Old Malawi Killer that's a lanky stretchy beast

Looking awesome, like watching the GDP helps me to know what to expect :goodjob:

OH NO Just re-read up on my GUAWI and it states,
"The current and updated Guawi version was
Recreated by pollinating the SAME Old Malawi Killer mother,
but in this case with a very selected incensey and fruity Tikal F5 parental plant.

I run the old Malawi killer pheno and she was ridiculous.

I could be in for a fun ride :cool:

Thanks everyone.

Dang Neiko is right, what an awesome updated. That Haze is about busting out, what size pot do you have that in? Going to have to put a filter on your camera lens for that Apricot Jelly that frost is blinding. Nice.

She is in #10 pot. I kept it low and wide and I didn't let it get root bound. She was about 12" from the soil at flip. She's over 6' now. After reading some new posts by Dubi on ICmag it looks like I have the haze pheno and she could go 16+ weeks. The smoke reports aren't making me want to do battle that long. She may become soil food.

I run the old Malawi killer pheno and she was ridiculous.

I ran that pheno right along with a Panama Haze they took a 4x4 tent to themselves. There was branches everywhere.

Looking awesome, like watching the GDP helps me to know what to expect :goodjob:

OH NO Just re-read up on my GUAWI and it states,
"The current and updated Guawi version was
Recreated by pollinating the SAME Old Malawi Killer mother,
but in this case with a very selected incensey and fruity Tikal F5 parental plant.

I could be in for a fun ride :cool:

My GDpupil is a GDP x Star Pupil cross. I like the growth and bud development on this plant more than I did with regular GDP. I'm hoping the smoke is just as good.

beautiful plants neiko that apricot jelly sure is a pretty thing hope its as good as it looks bet it smells good im going out on a limb here and saying that ud looks to be an og but will let conrad confirm lol nice work bud!:thumb:

The Apricot Jelly is stealing the show, I have high hopes for them.

Looking amazing in here Neiko! :high-five:

Reg or no reg, Apricot Jelly is moving up to the top,of my list, so frosty! :drool:

They've been a breeze to grow and seem to love our dirt.

Looking great in here Neiko! So, the Neville's cross isn't coming out as good as they were hoping it would? Hopefully the A5 turns out a good one.
What is so special about the Malawi , that compels breeders to use it?
It's one of the most potent landrace sativas around along with it being a high yielder to boot. I know it'd be a pain to manage, but I'd love to have an old killer pheno.

Those Apricot Jelly are so frosty, like shaved ice :yummy:

I have visions now of Duggs at the doorway to his grow room giving the A5s a stern talking to... “that’s New Malawi, got it?! None o’ this Old pheno chit!” :laugh: You tell ‘em Duggs :D

Super update neiko, thanks :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom