Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Looking great in here Neiko! So, the Neville's cross isn't coming out as good as they were hoping it would? Hopefully the A5 turns out a good one.

Apparently the flavor isn't there and the buzz is nothing special. Like Dubi said there are better sativas already in their catalog. I don't feel like doin battle that long for Meh weed. I may experiment a little first though. If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see done that you wouldn't normally try on a flowering plant let me know. I was thinking about taking a couple feet off her and see what she does.

Apparently the flavor isn't there and the buzz is nothing special. Like Dubi said there are better sativas already in their catalog. I don't feel like doin battle that long for Meh weed. I may experiment a little first though. If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see done that you wouldn't normally try on a flowering plant let me know. I was thinking about taking a couple feet off her and see what she does.
I've heard that true tropical sativas can normally be prunned way back and bent all over the place without them slowing down. That sounds like it should be educational to me.

Hello gang. I doubt I'll have any pics today. I have a busy day and it's NFL kickoff Sunday. I got to admit I'm a daily fantasy junkie during football season. I did harvest the GDPupil and Thai Chi yesterday. The Thai Chi has a unique smell I can't place but I do associate the smell with a lot of ACE sativas. The GDPupil is very loud in her smell. It's a dark dank potent smell when you get a good whiff you're like whoa, it assaults the nose and clears the sinuses. It must lean towards the Star Pupil because it doesn't smell anything like GDP. I can't wait to try this girl. I had to change gloves because my fingers were like glue. It felt like I had stick em on lol.

Last week I did battle with the Neville's Haze x Malawi, I took my scissors and just said F it and cut every main down about 18". She didn't skip a beat. There are branches everywhere but so far the height is being held in check. I'll hang on to it until one of the R&D Sativas need to flower. Speaking of those it looks like 2 of them may need to jump to the front of the line, the Thai/Zamal Zamaldelica x Ethiopian and the 3rd version of golden tiger have that structure that just says I'm going to explode! The Deadly Sativas are sturdy stocky plants with thick stems and broader leaves. I don't think those are going to be too bad to deal with.

Have a great week gang!

Hi Gov, thanks for stopping by. So how are you liking your harvests?

Loving them. Thanks. The BCP is the current favorite with that creamy baked pie smell and it's generous returns of +22% on my rosin press consistently. Excited to get some more clementine in the jar too. It'll come down in another 2 weeks as the tester was all gone 2 days after it was jarred last time...lmao. This one is bigger and will go an additional few days, so should last a little longer.

Loving them. Thanks. The BCP is the current favorite with that creamy baked pie smell and it's generous returns of +22% on my rosin press consistently. Excited to get some more clementine in the jar too. It'll come down in another 2 weeks as the tester was all gone 2 days after it was jarred last time...lmao. This one is bigger and will go an additional few days, so should last a little longer.
That's a great return. Curso said he's pulling 25% yield too. These Apricot Jelly's I bet will beat that by the looks of them. Did you notice that Doc is running the Clementine now? I don't know who gave him the cut but he said he had a member of the Crockett Family Farms coming to his place and that they loved how their gear turned out in High Brix. Knowing him he probably got the cut from them directly but not sure, maybe he'll chime in.

Good morning neiko , Gov. and friends. Ya Gov...i just order right from his canna pharms site. much easier,..at least for me. I like that he can process my order without me going to his new web site or the Zon. I get nice , fast , personal service.
Neiko, i'm really looking forward to your eval on the Thai Chi. Mine is going crazy as u can imagine. Pretty sure the stretch is calming down now...good thing cuz room is getting scarce up top now. Man these sure are sativas...so easy to see with their lanky , sparse branching. The branches seem to shoot way out ...classic !
Also very cool to see the Deadly Sativa doing well for ya...awesome,..hope she's a keeper for ya. What about your A5 X Malawi...how is she ? Cheers u guys!

Back
Top Bottom