Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

She got just a big drink of water yesterday and I saw this about an hour before lights went out yesterday so I had to snap a pic. I honestly have never seen any of my plants ever pray like that.
That's the most prayer I have seen. Impressive for sure!

Great looking, frosty buds my brother.

I finally got my order through to @ACE Seeds after spending about 30 minutes on the phone with the bank's fraud department. God, that was an ordeal. In any event, I ordered Panama x Bangi Haze, Zamaldelica, Auto Malawi x Northern Lights and a free Ace mix feminized.

Looking forward to them.

Great looking, frosty buds my brother.

I finally got my order through to @ACE Seeds after spending about 30 minutes on the phone with the bank's fraud department. God, that was an ordeal. In any event, I ordered Panama x Bangi Haze, Zamaldelica, Auto Malawi x Northern Lights and a free Ace mix feminized.

Looking forward to them.
Yeah it's a pain to order anything overseas but it's for our own good I guess. You picked some nice ones. I have that mix pack too but there's something I don't like about just popping a seed without any idea what to expect.

Wow Neiko...nice bud! The first pic of the Thai Chi's...she's a lil darker than i woulda thought. Was expecting to see a more lime green Sativa TBH. Where does she get that purple ..or darker heu from bud?
The strain with the praying leaves is begging for more...of something holy crap bud...don't think i've evr seen leaves pointing straight up like that.....that one will be special. All your plants look fantastic Neiko...such a great cultivating job ....cheers.:high-five::bravo::cheer:

Ok @Duggan I posted the Thai Chi over at ICmag and Dubi chimed in and here's what he said about the coloring, I just copied his comments:

Excited to see your beautiful Thai Chi, Neiko
smile.gif
What a joy!

Great blend of traits, with those skinny Thai main leaves but with a fast and tamed sativa/indica hybrid growth and flowering development.

It's obviously the Thai Chi black pheno we describe in the description of the strain, the Thai Chiang Mai mother belongs to the classic green SE asian sativa phenotype, this means it stays completely green even with very cold temps in late flowering, but the Purple Kali China 21- 4 parental plant (the one i've been using for our latest Kali China hybrids) can add fantastic colors to her hybrids, and that's the case.
I love tropical sativa x Kali China hybrids!

Back
Top Bottom