Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Neiko does Ace Seeds have a stateside site. I can’t get my credit card through on their other site
Not that I know of. I have to call my bank while I'm checking out and have them lift the overseas transaction block. It's a pain but worth it.
I've had to call my bank before as well.

This is common since the seedbanks usually have to use some offshore credit card processor and, when an approval on a US card is requested by some bank in Asia (for example) it triggers a fraud alert with the card issuer, so they block the charge. If you call the issuing bank and let them know it's OK, they will remove the block.

This is common since the seedbanks usually have to use some offshore credit card processor and, when an approval on a US card is requested by some bank in Asia (for example) it triggers a fraud alert with the card issuer, so they block the charge. If you call the issuing bank and let them know it's OK, they will remove the block.
Thanks I’ll do that

In this day and age I actually welcome the extra protection.
Very true! I always welcome the call from the bank if there are purchases that seem out of the ordinary for me. I too had to call them when ordering from 420. I went with bitcoin for my recent purchase. Takes a bit over a week for the bitcoin purchase to go through then you have so much bitcoin in a digital wallet. Most large seed companies accept bitcoin now and offer significant discounts or freebies with its use. The added time at the front end to purchase the bitcoin blows but there is the benefit of all financial info only being shared with the bitcoin exchange itself and not various seed companies.

Weekly update time. Everything is progressing nicely.

Thai Chi Day 54

Jamaican Day 42

A5 x NMK Day 30

Neville's Haze x NMK Day 22

GDPupil Day 54

Apricot Jelly 1 Day 21

Apricot Jelly 2 Day 21

Ultra Dog Day 8

Wow Neiko...nice bud! The first pic of the Thai Chi's...she's a lil darker than i woulda thought. Was expecting to see a more lime green Sativa TBH. Where does she get that purple ..or darker heu from bud?
The strain with the praying leaves is begging for more...of something holy crap bud...don't think i've evr seen leaves pointing straight up like that.....that one will be special. All your plants look fantastic Neiko...such a great cultivating job ....cheers.:high-five::bravo::cheer:

Looking awesome, Neiko! :welldone:
:thanks:
Wow Neiko...nice bud! The first pic of the Thai Chi's...she's a lil darker than i woulda thought. Was expecting to see a more lime green Sativa TBH. Where does she get that purple ..or darker heu from bud?
The strain with the praying leaves is begging for more...of something holy crap bud...don't think i've evr seen leaves pointing straight up like that.....that one will be special. All your plants look fantastic Neiko...such a great cultivating job ....cheers.:high-five::bravo::cheer:

Thanks Duggs, I'm not sure where the colors are coming from but I suspect the China Yunnan that's in there somewhere. They smell very unique and pleasant. I can't wait to try it. She looks like another week or 2 will finish the job.

Man everythign looks good as always bud! That Apricot Jelly 2 is praying super hard! I saw some finished bud pics of one that someone grew out and it looked amazing! I cant wait to see how yours progress in flower.

I saw the recent pics on IG and was blown away, I hope I get something like that, you couldn't see the bud through all the frost.
frost and semi-gloss sheen...gotta' luv it!:thumb:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Thanks h00k. Here have some Malawi x Panama cob to start your day......:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom